Cue Swap

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, been a while since I've logged in. Thought I'd like to put this out there:

After all my years of playing, I've never had the chance to really really play with some of my favorite cuemakers creations. I've hit a few balls around with some notable cues, but haven't had the chance to really play. Not interested in investing in more cues. Here's what I propose. If we've done business before, (and I like you well enough to trust you...), would anyone here like to swap cues for a week or two?

I'll send my rare and beloved Hagan to you, and you send something interesting to me, then we swap back. Looking to try a Southwest, Bluegrass, or Sugartree.

Any Bay Area locals who'd prefer to meet up in person, just hit me up instead and we'll save on postage.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool idea, though hope you trust your partner so you get your Hagan back! For what it's worth, I have a satin SW and my Hagans give that thing the 7 ball for hit. But that's only my opinion when I get flamed by the SW fanatics. I've hit other SWs and liked them more.

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool idea, though hope you trust your partner so you get your Hagan back! For what it's worth, I have a satin SW and my Hagans give that thing the 7 ball for hit. But that's only my opinion when I get flamed by the SW fanatics. I've hit other SWs and liked them more.
*whispers* I don't doubt it...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly this swap Idea sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I doubt you'll get any takers.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Interesting, I’m all out of cues you listed but I’d send you one or I’ll be in CA and give you one...not til Jan tho for the Fit Expo.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If we lived in the same town, sure.....we'd swap cues in person.
But asking someone to risk one of their cues in the mail just to
try a cue-maker they may, or might not even be interested in, is
just risky. Plus my cues can't be replaced or ever made again.
A passaround program only works if the cue is one you don't
mind losing or getting back damaged. Rare or expensive cues
require a better way of swapping cues and in person works best.