Exotic Hardwood Pocket Chalkers for sale

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I have the following exotic hardwood pocket chalkers made and ready to ship. See Photos:

Cocobolo
Ebony
Mahogany
Maple
Marblewood
Walnut

*** Notice how both ends of the 'shaft' (the part that slips into your pocket) is nicely rounded so as to slip into and out of your pocket easily, and not get caught on the pocket edge, or stitching, or zipper, or button on your pocket.

*** Also, I use string to attach the vinyl chalk holder to the shaft so as not to chafe, wear, or abrade your clothes when using my chalkers.

These Exotic hardwood Pocket Chalkers are $14.95 each and include shipping within the United States. International buyers please PM for shipping rates.

I also have some Twisted Wood pocket chalkers for sale here at AZ Billiards, as well. Check them out! http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=401873

These are a lot cooler than the plain plastic chalkers you see everywhere! Get yours today!

Check out my PERFECT iTrader rating (http://forums.azbilliards.com/itrader.php?u=2905) and Buy with Confidence.

Attachments

• IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,626
  • IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,507
  • chalker 014 on pocket bocote & BEM small.jpg
    chalker 014 on pocket bocote & BEM small.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,475
  • chalker 014 in pocket bocote & BEM.jpg
    chalker 014 in pocket bocote & BEM.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,432
Last edited:

buckets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received an ebony one in the mail this weekend.

Excellent product! Perfect size, beautiful wood and a steal at $15.

Would highly recommend for yourself or as a stocking stuffer for your pool pals!

Blazeral

Registered
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I bought a handful of these for Christmas gifts for the pool family. They are quality products and I was the hero of the season. The gift that keeps on giving and a custom gift for a solid price!!

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I bought a handful of these for Christmas gifts for the pool family. They are quality products and I was the hero of the season. The gift that keeps on giving and a custom gift for a solid price!!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that you enjoyed your Pocket Chalkers.