Mako Punch Break Tip Crystal Clear

Mako-Tips

Registered
Mako Punch Jump Break Tips are now in stock. These are crystal clear after install. The install like any other leather break tip and hit like phenolic. Super easy to install and shape, holds chalk very very well. Easy to jump draw. less then half the price of others.

Forum special, 40% off, only $6.00 each when you use code punch at checkout. also flat rate shipping no matter how many you order

makocollage1.jpg

kgoods

Consistently Inconsistent
Gold Member
Installed one tonight...

Put one on my personal break/jump cue.
Easy to install and polishes up easily. Unique look. I'll try to hit a few tomorrow and report back. Thanks for the forum discount, appreciated.

Tip1.jpg

tip2.jpg

kgoods

Consistently Inconsistent
Gold Member
Sorry got sidetracked...

These hit a little softer than phenolic but a little harder than a Taom or a hard leather. Holds chaulk well if left rough (200 grit) and hits real good. I can take a little off my breaks for more control and still get them to scatter nicely.

All in all, it's a keeper for me. I'll break with it this season (starting Monday FINALLY) and will try to remember to report back mid to late season.

A couple of my buddies tried it out and liked it so well they were always wanting to use my break stick. I don''t mind as long as they keep letting me win! :)