world 14.1 updates

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Please stop bumping if you have nothing to add. I'm checking this with the hope that there will be more info and am disappointed. Bumps are usually for the For Sale section so people can see what you have listed. Not really used for this kind of thread.

Tap Tap...

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
Here are some updates:

Lipsky 150 Gottier 74
fulcher 150 Barouty 103
Moore 150 madenjian 92
eckert 150 Davis 124
herring 150. Waldo 105
archer 150. Zvi 79
ortmann has about 120 to herring's 0. Might be a run.
Moore is now beating Cohen 54 to 30 with an open tbl.
Eckert beating Mika 83 to 0 but Mika has open tbl.

Ortmann is indeed on a run.

GG11

Kill the Bunny
Silver Member
Ortmann just ran 150 and out.

Stevie-poo --

First off, congrats on your successes thus far ... keep it up!
Second, if you have a TR update, it would very much be appreciated. I'm over here on the Danube River somewhere b/w Romania & Bulgaria and well, in the words of Mr. Barouty, the internet is slower than turtle sh*t. :)

Steve Lipsky

Silver Member
Stevie-poo --

First off, congrats on your successes thus far ... keep it up!
Second, if you have a TR update, it would very much be appreciated. I'm over here on the Danube River somewhere b/w Romania & Bulgaria and well, in the words of Mr. Barouty, the internet is slower than turtle sh*t. :)

Mika 137 - eckert 114. They are playing safe.

Tony won his match 150-19 over thweib. Woohoo gailypoo!

Wilkie 150 Chamberlain 114

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Does that mean that in Oliver's last 3 matches, he ran 100-out, 100-out and 150-out?

Holy wow!

Steve Lipsky

Silver Member
Mika beat him to the shot. It's over. Eckert will face off against my man Jim Gottier at 9pm.

Last edited:

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
He has played 6 matches. He has given up a total of 62 points. I'm proud to have gotten 41 of them myself hahaha

lol - if he keeps shooting like this THAT is really something to be proud of also!

Hope you have enjoyed the 14-1 so far, keep the updates coming

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
I think they mentioned that there would be no VIP seating this year. I think it's $25 per day, but I could be wrong.

Oliver played like a beast against me. He took two absolutely ludicrous shots and made them both. Very depressing. I really wanted just one more inning. Anyway, I have a tough bracket so I'm gonna have to play really hard from here on out.

After seeing him run three one-inning games, I think you have hit on a good nickname for him - Oliver "The Beast" Ortmann.

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris you might not know this but Oldzilla has been keeping everyone informed by getting results from Accu-Stats and making sure AZ'ers informed. If he BUMPs its to make sure people get it on the front page. Hats off to trigger and sde as well who is on the chat line all the time disseminating info. Why dont you join us on the Accu-stats chat line if you have access to PC. Its free

Reactions: sde

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Please stop bumping if you have nothing to add. I'm checking this with the hope that there will be more info and am disappointed. Bumps are usually for the For Sale section so people can see what you have listed. Not really used for this kind of thread.

He's bumping to indicate the first post has been updated with the latest updates. EVERY score from the last four days is on the first post of this thread. I didn't know this either, and asked the same question, so I thought I would share. :thumbup:

Zilla and sde are doing a great job with updates, FTR.

Reactions: sde

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
hey dude

nothing to add !! are you kidding? who do you think is doing these updates.you should read the OP.
because thats as far as you have to go to get the info that this thread is for dude.
i am very busy with this and i am simplely bumping to keep it on the front page. every update is edited in the OP so you don't have to go thru the thread to find it, which is probably obvious to people that are smarter than you . if you want to contribute something you are welcome, but i don't need you crap. think be fore you speak and you might make more friends !

Last edited: