Fight night Hennessee Vs Bart

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Starts shortly within the next half hour or so. Im excited. Thanks for making this happen Ray.

Its a three way split with the PPV funds. 66% is going to Bart and Henny. Hope you all buy the stream. The more of these we support the more we will get. Each player is throwing in 10k.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stream is running great
Can someone post updates?

Capture.JPG

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Hennessee missed a fairly easy 8 ball and said it skidded on him. After Chris finished the rack Hennessee put hi cue on the floor and not in a soft way either. 5-3 Bartram and Hennessee took a break.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jon will be fine.....

12-9 Bartram. Hennessee is getting in stroke now.

Just needs to settle down playing for the cash.

Looks like he got real comfortable though real quick.

Chris might just have his hands full here if jon can keep his focus.

Thanks for the update....... I can't watch it tonight. I got action myself. Cheap...

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Hennessee missed a fairly easy 8 ball and said it skidded on him. After Chris finished the rack Hennessee put hi cue on the floor and not in a soft way either. 5-3 Bartram and Hennessee took a break.

Won't let me rep you until I spread it around. Thanks for the updates!

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
14-13 Bartram. Bartram Almost made 2 rail kick in the 2 ball, Hennessee ran out from there.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Loop

Stream has been flawlees great match
stream will be on a loop all night and day till tomorrow restart
day pass good till noon tomorrow event pass = full access both days
get your pass now www.poolactiontv.com

Capture.JPG

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Henny just took the lead. 19-18. Anyone not watching is missing out.

This is a painful set to watch...we must view differently. Henny looking stronger even though they are pretty much tied. Waiting on Bartram to go on his run. Pretty good match score wise...the pace is slow as hell though. 20-20 after 6 hours of play is snail pace