SNOOKER Table Mechanic Wanted/Needed

Chris Alvey

Registered
Anybody know a good mechanic who can fit new Northern Rubber to my 90 year old snooker table?

I live in Southern Indiana...was hoping maybe someone would be coming to the Derby City Classic in a few months and I could take advantage of their time in the area.

I won't bore everyone with the details here, but suffice to say I am trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit with this old table. And I am running out of skills haha.

Please contact me if you know someone who is experienced in cutting and sanding the pocket radius.

Thanks and happy shooting!

Chris

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Anybody know a good mechanic who can fit new Northern Rubber to my 90 year old snooker table?

I live in Southern Indiana...was hoping maybe someone would be coming to the Derby City Classic in a few months and I could take advantage of their time in the area.

I won't bore everyone with the details here, but suffice to say I am trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit with this old table. And I am running out of skills haha.

Please contact me if you know someone who is experienced in cutting and sanding the pocket radius.

Thanks and happy shooting!

Chris

Contact Jerimy Chambers
jerimychambers@yahoo.com