Warning - I'm a Cuetec loser in every way

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Wow.
Prices went up.

I remember i got mine for $168

How did they suddenly get jacked up to $200?

Hmmmm. I wonder

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
R360 shaft

Which model did you get Freddie?

I think they are decent cues. I started off with a Cue Tec.

The R360 Merry Widow on EBay are a decent price. Pretty sure I will be getting one
for league next year.

Doesn't make sense any longer to be hauling $900 cues to the bar for league.

Is there a possibility to buy an extra shaft for these as well?

Manning Cues has the R360 shafts for $136 let Heath know I sent you if you decide to buy it.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane plays with an extension but he doesn't play with that old black r360 that he played with for years. Does he play with a different model of cuetec that takes a standard extension or did they modify it for him?

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which model did you get Freddie?

Doesn't make sense any longer to be hauling $900 cues to the bar for league.

Is there a possibility to buy an extra shaft for these as well?

Related point. MyTascarella is beyond awesome, it might be the best cue made ever, but have been thinking of getting something for APA because I am completely paranoid about the Tasc in many of the bars in San Diego.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Related point. MyTascarella is beyond awesome, it might be the best cue made ever, but have been thinking of getting something for APA because I am completely paranoid about the Tasc in many of the bars in San Diego.

Honestly thats why I’m playing with the cues I play with. It’s like happy a classic car.. It’s fun to own and drive until you start worrying about every little ding in the paint or scratch lol then not so much lol