2018 dates

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are dates for 2018 published yet? Think I am heading back down next year and would like to get a jump on hotel reservations.

Thanks,
Koop

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Koop,

Sent Allen an e-mail requesting the 2018 dates. Haven't heard back. Been keeping my eye on the Greater Philadelphia Convention Center. Calendar shows nothing in March and April.

Lyn

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Koop,

Sent Allen an e-mail requesting the 2018 dates. Haven't heard back. Been keeping my eye on the Greater Philadelphia Convention Center. Calendar shows nothing in March and April.

Lyn

Thanks, Lyn.
Looks like philly nailed it below. Those should be the correct dates.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Koop,

Just made my reservations for SBE. Booked both Best Western and Motel 6. Just in case I go by myself, I book M6 at $65 a night instead of $115. Just getting cheap in my old age!

Lyn

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Koop,

Just made my reservations for SBE. Booked both Best Western and Motel 6. Just in case I go by myself, I book M6 at $65 a night instead of $115. Just getting cheap in my old age!

Lyn

Lyn -
I will see you there my friend. Took a year off and already miss it...lol. I loved the old venue but it's still one of the very best pool events of the year to attend and see friends.

Koop

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Koop,

Lyn

Just booked the Hilton Garden Inn. Looks like it's nearly walking distance.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Signed up for Wednesday Night Warm-up as I enjoy playing early instead of deep into the night. Also signed up for the Super Seniors event. Always fills up quickly. Next month I'll enter the Open and Senior events. Haven't seen any promotion for the event at all!

Lyn