Projection Pro Billiards: Fantastic Device!

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
ICA Projection System. Fantastic Device!

Please forget the competition in the title when I posted this a year ago. There is now an amazing projection system newly designed and so much better. Only out as of 11/17/2018. Email the developer to get information at info@icatraining.com. He is working on a video and I'll post it when I have it.

Last edited:

GodinSession

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am very interested in this device. I just discovered it and it looks fantastic. Have you had any problems with it? Anyone else using it and have any input?

restorick2378

Registered
I'm hoping other people on here have purchased this item and we can discuss the features. If you haven't, you might not understand the latitude of this device. I absolutely LOVE this item! Talk about making the billiards table a computer device. Now I can absolutely drill on the patterns and other drills. I understand many instructors are now working on their drills for the machine.

Denny - on your advice and that of a few others, I picked one up. Dealing with the Flanagans has been a pleasure and their response top notch.

I just wish I had more time on my hands to practice!
Rick

JC

Coos Cues
I fell in love with this the instant I saw it and came home with one from my visit to Robin Dreyer. Haven't got my projector yet but no doubt this will make practice easier and more fun.

JC

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've upgraded my projection system. This system is night and day extremely better than the competition. This is out as of 11/17/2018. It is just now on the market and everyone can email info@icatraining.com. Right now you'll have to speak with the developer until he finishes the YouTube videos and website. Just wanted to post this where I posted about the competition.