When is the Pro One/CTE book coming out?

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've said many times:

Either add constructively, or stay out of these conversations.

How many of you are using this filter?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I've said many times:

Either add constructively, or stay out of these conversations.

If this one sentence was adhered to and enforced, it would end a 20+ year war.

How many of you are using this filter?

So this is my constructive contribution based on the thread title which should answer the question and all future questions until available.

I talked to Stan this morning and this is what he had to say:

"Here’s exactly where I am with my book.

The 400 page text is completed and edited.

The 1,000 shots within the book have been checked and rechecked.

The 147 diagrams have been finalized on Illustrator.

What remains is staging the photography for 400 photographs. Most all photos will require editing in LR or PS. I am about 25% finished with the photo phase.

After photography, a thorough edit at the computer will be done before sending it all to my publisher for their work.

Honestly, I don't know when I will wrap it all up. I would like to have all of the material to my publisher by August 1 or before. I have no clue what the publisher’s timeline will be. Having said that, after 3.5 years of work, my book is relatively close to becoming a reality.

I will start TRUTH SERIES videos at about the time of book release.

Last edited:

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Spidey, for the update. I am definitely ordering on day 1.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Stan also had this to say:

"No one can comprehend the job of doing a CTE book. I couldn’t till I got into the middle of it.
I have probably logged 10,000 hours on the book in one form or another over the past 3.5 years.

Mark Wilson’s book was spread out over 25 years. He said it was the hardest thing that he has ever done and would never do it again. I feel the same way.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So this is my constructive contribution based on the thread title which should answer the question and all future questions until available.
I talked to Stan this morning and this is what he had to say:
"Here’s exactly where I am with my book.
The 400 page text is completed and edited.
The 1,000 shots within the book have been checked and rechecked.
The 147 diagrams have been finalized on Illustrator.
What remains is staging the photography for 400 photographs. Most all photos will require editing in LR or PS. I am about 25% finished with the photo phase.
After photography, a thorough edit at the computer will be done before sending it all to my publisher for their work.
Honestly, I don't know when I will wrap it all up. I would like to have all of the material to my publisher by August 1 or before. I have no clue what the publisher’s timeline will be. Having said that, after 3.5 years of work, my book is relatively close to becoming a reality.
I will start TRUTH SERIES videos at about the time of book release.
Well well, hello Mister Spider.
Haven't seen you around here lately...of course I'm busy with other stuff myself so I don't read it as much.
That's good news from Stan.
I know you're very good with this thing and I have a question. I'm reading where there are being 1000 shots within the book.
Does this mean that to get really excellent, like Stan, I have to memorize 1000 shots and the approaches to pocket them?
(I'm doing pretty good at making all shots now just using the basic tools.)
I'm lucky to memorize my prescription numbers, much less memorize 1000 shots.
Your comments will be appreciated.
Later. :thumbup:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
QUOTE=Low500;6148822]Well well, hello Mister Spider.
Haven't seen you around here lately...of course I'm busy with other stuff myself so I don't read it as much.

There are those times when the complexities and importance of real life situations far exceed the insipid atmosphere of a fantasy world in a pool forum, if you catch my drift.

I certainly wouldn't want to be doing it. My focus would have been gone a long time ago.

I know you're very good with this thing and I have a question. I'm reading where there are being 1000 shots within the book.
Does this mean that to get really excellent, like Stan, I have to memorize 1000 shots and the approaches to pocket them?

No. You'll just have to learn 3-5 alignments to make those 1000 shots. How sweet is that?!

Later. :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

You're able to memorize all of your prescription numbers? They usually have 9-10 numbers per prescription. At 25 different bottles you're up to about 250. I only say that because I get the impression you may be on the "old" side.
25 different prescriptions per day is about the average. :D

You must have practiced by memorizing random telephone numbers from the phone book. A human Rolodex. :rotflmao1:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks for the update spidey
i look forward to buying and studying the book...:)

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
QUOTE=Low500;6148822]Well well, hello Mister Spider.
There are those times when the complexities and importance of real life situations far exceed the insipid atmosphere of a fantasy world in a pool forum, if you catch my drift.
I certainly wouldn't want to be doing it. My focus would have been gone a long time ago.
No. You'll just have to learn 3-5 alignments to make those 1000 shots. How sweet is that?!
Later. :thumbup:
You're able to memorize all of your prescription numbers? They usually have 9-10 numbers per prescription. At 25 different bottles you're up to about 250. I only say that because I get the impression you may be on the "old" side.
25 different prescriptions per day is about the average. :D
You must have practiced by memorizing random telephone numbers from the phone book. A human Rolodex. :rotflmao1:
[/QUOTE]
I like that word "insipid". Most appropriate.
I don't know how I'm doing what I'm doing now.....I'm using maybe 4 alignments. But the balls just keep on going in the pockets and my 'customers' keep on loving me.
This book and truth series will be powerful information when it hits the web.
And dear sir, F.Y.I. I have only TWO prescriptions....one for mild hypertension and the other for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia BPH (speak for yourself regarding 25 being the norm) :smile: So there!
Regards.....:thumbup:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
This book and truth series will be powerful information when it hits the web.

You ain't just whistlin' Dixie on that statement!

And dear sir, F.Y.I. I have only TWO prescriptions....one for mild hypertension and the other for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia BPH (speak for yourself regarding 25 being the norm) :smile: So there!
Regards.....:thumbup:

Well damn! I guess you sure told my young arse what's what.
:thumbup: :cool:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I am looking forward to getting a copy.

Lou Figueroa

Many of us feel exactly the same way. Can't wait!

What do you think some of the positive aspects of the book will be for you over the DVD which you didn't like?

Might you consider implementing any of it into your game?