8ball teams & 9ball teams

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see these events overlap one another. Can you play both without possibility of having to forfeit in one or the other? Just checking before I sign up for both and have a potential problem.

Thanks

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see these events overlap one another. Can you play both without possibility of having to forfeit in one or the other? Just checking before I sign up for both and have a potential problem.

Thanks

I found it on page 5 of the tournament guide...

"Please note that the last day of 9-Ball Teams overlaps the first day of 8-Ball Teams on Wednesday, July 25. Matches will not be rescheduled due to players competing in both divisions. Therefore, teams should have enough players on their roster to field an eligible team in the event of a match conflict."

So that answers my question.

Whilst I believe this is a good practice, I think it's disappointing that the team events overlap.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I found it on page 5 of the tournament guide...

"Please note that the last day of 9-Ball Teams overlaps the first day of 8-Ball Teams on Wednesday, July 25. Matches will not be rescheduled due to players competing in both divisions. Therefore, teams should have enough players on their roster to field an eligible team in the event of a match conflict."

So that answers my question.

Whilst I believe this is a good practice, I think it's disappointing that the team events overlap.

It's not just those, the singles also start while team matches are going on, so players on the team can't play in singles without going through the hassle of arranging the time with the team.