Pad for shoulder strap

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I do not know where to post this... however. The pad on my JB hybrid case strap is worn out...falling apart. I want to replace the pads only...the strap is fine. Where can I get a nice custom pad as a replacement. Thanks, Frank

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
PureX, Pool gods, Pool Dawg.... all look pretty good. Anybody have one?

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I bought a strap from "joerackem". I believe it's a PoolGods strap. I like it Definitely recommend and would buy it again.

Last edited:

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not know where to post this... however. The pad on my JB hybrid case strap is worn out...falling apart. I want to replace the pads only...the strap is fine. Where can I get a nice custom pad as a replacement. Thanks, Frank

I thought JB had a lifetime warranty on all his cases? If he does I would hit him up for a new one.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought JB had a lifetime warranty on all his cases? If he does I would hit him up for a new one.

Thanks for suggesting. The pad deteriorated but the strap is ok. The PoolGods strap is superior. I bought a few.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

We do and provide free straps with better construction now.

Thanks for suggesting. The pad deteriorated but the strap is ok. The PoolGods strap is superior. I bought a few.

The pool gods strap is not superior as a matter of construction or padding to the current straps we make. Nor is it superior to the strap you replaced but I can certainly respect your opinion that it is. I think we had this discussion on Facebook iirc.

I don't know if I have the video saved or not with the strap testing to prove it.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We do and provide free straps with better construction now.
The pool gods strap is not superior as a matter of construction or padding to the current straps we make. Nor is it superior to the strap you replaced but I can certainly respect your opinion that it is. I think we had this discussion on Facebook iirc.

I don't know if I have the video saved or not with the strap testing to prove it.

The strap(s) on the Hybrid are ok...it's the pad. It's not a big deal. I wanted to try something different so I got a PoolGod's. I only have 4 JB cases...I still love ya man.
4/8 Hybrid
2/5 Rugged
4/8 oiled leather
2/4 Flowers tan/black

Last edited:

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
The cheap and easily found answer is a seat belt pad you can find at any Wal Mart or auto parts store.

You'll find then with the other car interior products like seat covers,floormats,etc. Tommy D.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The cheap and easily found answer is a seat belt pad you can find at any Wal Mart or auto parts store.

You'll find then with the other car interior products like seat covers,floormats,etc. Tommy D.

I just happen to have ......

Attachments

• 70AA87A8-A169-4DD6-AD5E-E4437CCA127D.jpg
    70AA87A8-A169-4DD6-AD5E-E4437CCA127D.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 443
Last edited: