Pocket screws.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I have a gold crown with these type of pockets.I need to get replacement screws. Not sure of the size screws I need.

Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks

Attachments

• pocket.jpg
    pocket.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 401

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

I have a gold crown with these type of pockets.I need to get replacement screws. Not sure of the size screws I need.

Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks

-

10-24 hex screw at 5/8ths long. You'll mostly find the 3/4 length but the 1/2 length is suggested if you can't shorten the 3/4 length cap screw to 5/8ths - you won't find 5/8ths lengths at most hardware stores, if the screw comes looses and it's 3/4 long and goes unnoticed the ball will hit the head of the screw causing it to bend,break the screw and or damage the balls.

Don't forget the #10 star washer!! Even with the star washer the cap screw will come loose so keep an eye on em.

Rob.M

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
-

10-24 hex screw at 5/8ths long. You'll mostly find the 3/4 length but the 1/2 length is suggested if you can't shorten the 3/4 length cap screw to 5/8ths - you won't find 5/8ths lengths at most hardware stores, if the screw comes looses and it's 3/4 long and goes unnoticed the ball will hit the head of the screw causing it to bend,break the screw and or damage the balls.

Don't forget the #10 star washer!! Even with the star washer the cap screw will come loose so keep an eye on em.

Rob.M

Thank you.

obe1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Screws

Rob

I need the same screws...are the screws Hex Head or Socket head?