Identification Help

Chris O

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys, I am pretty serious about buying this table, still need to go see it in person but it looks very good! Ball return is one of the driving reasons for me.. Can anyone let me know what model it is, it looks mint, I just wanted to see if there are any others like it?

Attachments

• SAM_1636.jpg
    SAM_1636.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 413
  • SAM_1637.jpg
    SAM_1637.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 483
  • SAM_1638.jpg
    SAM_1638.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 398
  • SAM_1643.jpg
    SAM_1643.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 394
  • SAM_1644.jpg
    SAM_1644.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 394

Chris O

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did some more looking and found some other people with the same questions about the same tables, most quoted the legs different, regardless, is it worth 800$?

scruffy594

Registered
I bought on like this in 1990 or 1991. If remember correctly it was a Brunswick Century. Mine had the same legs and drop pockets with no ball return.

Chris O

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As best you can remember did it play ok? Is it worth $800? I am just starting to be a regular tournament player and want some home equipment of good quality to practice on.

scruffy594

Registered
As I remember it played well. If the table is in good condition and it would not cost too much to relocate, I think the $800 price seems to be fair.

Chris O

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My father would be donating his 16ft cube van, so really just my family and I's time would be invested in the move..Thank you for your helpful advice.

Chris.

scruffy594

Registered
I would suggest you take the table apart to move it. It has a 3 piece slate and if you move it together you will possibly crack the slate or slate seam. I am not a professional table mechanic but have seen some bad results from moving a 3 piece slate table while in one piece.

Chris O

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was always planning to take it apart for sure, I moved a one piece slate assembled but that just made sense at the time, I will take much more care of this one, it is more money for one thing and its also mine lol not a friends...

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The table looks like it's in good shape. I personally would rather have a GC table.
$800 sounds like too much money for that table, but that's just my opinion.