Looking for a mechanic

mckracken

Registered
I am considering purchasing a 9ft GC IV in Danville VA and shipping it to Salina KS. The table is currently set up in a home and will need to be broke down, shipped, and set up in my home "basement." Does anyone out there offer end to end service? Any help would be appreciated.

mckracken

Registered
Another option would be to break the table down for me. If anyone will be in the Danville, VA area that can breakdown a GC IV, I would love to hear your price. Thanks

d8nk

Noah B
Me too!

I am also interested in this type of service. Was just searching the threads looking to see if anyone offers such a thing. I am on the hunt for a Gold Crown or Diamond.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I am also interested in this type of service. Was just searching the threads looking to see if anyone offers such a thing. I am on the hunt for a Gold Crown or Diamond.

I travel all over the US, just got back from Iowa installing a beautiful GC5 I sold, I deal in Gold Crowns, Anniversary's, Centennial's and Diamonds. I am sure we could work something out.

Here is a link to all my Brunswick work:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/toledopooltables/photos/?tab=albums&ref=page_internal

My card:
58384103_10219216577948218_3151817314437955584_n.jpg

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I have not made a trip to texas for work yet. Been to Galveston area, the beaches are awesome there! Would have to sell multiple tables there to head that way. It is a very long way from me= 2 day drive each way. Seems like there is a lot of work down there.

Trent from Toledo

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have not made a trip to texas for work yet. Been to Galveston area, the beaches are awesome there! Would have to sell multiple tables there to head that way. It is a very long way from me= 2 day drive each way. Seems like there is a lot of work down there.

Trent from Toledo

It is a long drive. I have a uncle that lives in Dayton. I remember my parents driving up there a long time back and it’s just like you said, two days there and two days back. It wouldn’t be worth the trip unless you had multiple jobs.