Watch TAR 24 on me!

mbj

"Burl" Ives approves
Silver Member
THIS CONTEST IS NOW COMPLETED, CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS

well not literally on me, that could be somewhat awkward. On another forum I used to frequent I often gave stuff away, memberships and the like, so hopefully this is OK here. My proposal is that I will pay for your TAR stream for the whole weekend, all you have to do is let me know in this thread that you are interested. The only way I can think of to do it is to paypal you the 35 bucks and trust it will go for the stream.

So post something in this thread that lets me know you want in on it (I would prefer to be amused, but that's not required). Feel free to post even if you don't want in on the offer, just let me know that so I don't include your post number in the "hat." You can enter once only and do it by tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. I will randomly select the number of a post by drawing a number out of a hat (or more likely a bowl or box since I will be at the office) and that person will win.

Mods, if this isn't cool, please just delete with my apologies.

Ron

Last edited:

Shakeysmooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Throw me in "the hat" too.
I sometimes pay the toll for the next random car at the toll booth. Kind of like paying for a stranger's layaway account.
Random acts of kindness are cool!

raypoitra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what can you say

we need more people in the world like you. if everyone just gave alittle no matter what it is, the world would be a better place.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Uhhhh...... would "hell, yes!" Be sufficient? :p

Thanks for the generous offer, this is very cool.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I would do this through TAR justin can help and just pay him direct. I am worried someone will miss the spirit of this and pocket the money

Contact jcin on azb member list

Like a samuri sword you are only as good as your weapon!

mbj

"Burl" Ives approves
Silver Member
I would do this through TAR justin can help and just pay him direct. I am worried someone will miss the spirit of this and pocket the money

Contact jcin on azb member list

I thought about doing that, I just didn't want to inconvenience them as they are getting ready to do us all a huge favor and host this match. I'll give him a pm. thanks for the suggestion

edit: well his PM box is full, I suspect he'll see this thread considering its title and we may be able to work something from there. In any event, if I have to I will trust the winner will do the right thing.

Last edited:

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
I think you're doing a great thing, I'm not interested as I am not available to watch, but if I was I'd suggest you pay TAR directly.

One of the major reasons I don't do the PPV thing with TAR, (I have bought DVDs) is that my paypal isn't hooked up to my credit card (and I don't want it to be) so payment isn't immediate.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I think this should go to someone that lost their job and should be need based. Mars and tikkler can't enter. Lol

If I am picked give it to someone in need

freedomfry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be awesome. Didnt plan on buying it as I have to study for exams, but like this I would get a couple of hours in.