ELITE Cue Tips New & Now Available Sale Price Here

Kamikazecuetips

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Okay guys....BACK IN STOCK ALL HARDNESS AVAILABLE....

(HASSLE-FREE) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING HERE....ELITE TIP PRICES ONLY ...

We have a special price for AZmembers and guests. All USA ADD $4.99 SHIPPING.
Paypal Only to: info@kamikazecuetips.com
3 Tips $20, 5 Tips $25, 10 Tips $45, 20 Tips $70.
Hardness Rating:SS 62.0, Soft 64.7, Med 72.0, Hard 75.5, SH 78.0
Canadian Shipping Add $14.00
All Other Countries Add $15.00. All tips are shipped by USPS with Tracking...

Thanks again for all the support and purchases of our black & brown tips.

Attachments

• IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 3,106
  • IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3,067
  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3,085
  • IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 3,117
Last edited:

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
What is the purpose of the black layer?

Which version of Kamikaze tip has the most grip?

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:

Kamikazecuetips

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Black Layer is an indicator to suggest when your tip is getting low. You may want to change it, or you may like playing with a short tip. I do have SS available also. Thanks for looking.

Superiorduper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the black layer a different leather? I always loved the kamikaze brown mediums and am tempted to try these. I just like to start with the tip at 3-4 layers at the sides and the black layer is deterring.

I’m not trying to be critical or anything so please don’t take offense but tips with these “warning” layers of a low tip always appear to be cheap in my opinion. I’m sure the majority of players using your tips know when they need to replace their tip, no what I mean?

Idk maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you sold more if all the layers were the same color? Like I said I’m not trying to be critical so I hope I don’t come across that way, just trying to be constructive, even though you didn’t ask for an opinion, I know, but I noticed someone else mentioned the black layer before me so I figured it was on topic.

Kamikazecuetips

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is the black layer a different leather? I always loved the kamikaze brown mediums and am tempted to try these. I just like to start with the tip at 3-4 layers at the sides and the black layer is deterring.

I’m not trying to be critical or anything so please don’t take offense but tips with these “warning” layers of a low tip always appear to be cheap in my opinion. I’m sure the majority of players using your tips know when they need to replace their tip, no what I mean?

Idk maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you sold more if all the layers were the same color? Like I said I’m not trying to be critical so I hope I don’t come across that way, just trying to be constructive, even though you didn’t ask for an opinion, I know, but I noticed someone else mentioned the black layer before me so I figured it was on topic.
Hello and thanks for your comment. The black layer is constructed out of the same type of pig skin. You know with all tips, some may like the black layer as an indicator and then again some may not. Some may just like the look... I do a lot of tip installs and believe it or not, there are a lot of folk who don't know when to change their tip. Just look below. There's also those folks who like playing with very short tips... It's all going to come down to a personal preference.

Attachments

• Pic 15.JPG
    Pic 15.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 3,035
  • Pic 16.JPG
    Pic 16.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 3,003

Kamikazecuetips

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Other than the 'Dark Line' how do they differ from the other tips you carry?
Hello and thanks for your comment. With the Elite, there is less dye saturation in the color process which leaves the pig skin with a more pure based leather. This helps out with elasticity and pore absorption. These will play and hit close to the kamikaze brown.

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
Just got my latest shipment of Brown tips and thank you for the complimentary grey one to try. I am going to install it on my own cue later on today and give it a try.

I have now installed more than 100 of the brown and black tips with not a single complaint of any kind,

Carlos has a great product in every way.

Last edited:

wreiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello and thanks for your comment. With the Elite, there is less dye saturation in the color process which leaves the pig skin with a more pure based leather. This helps out with elasticity and pore absorption. These will play and hit close to the kamikaze brown.
Thanks.. I like the browns... but the blanks are good to

Kamikazecuetips

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is another pic of an install this evening. Enjoy....
Saturday bump.

Attachments

• 5DCCCD04-5CDA-41C3-83AE-7845ADE1894C.jpeg
    5DCCCD04-5CDA-41C3-83AE-7845ADE1894C.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 2,852
  • 7E77D9BD-35FB-46E1-BCC1-5784D85E45A5.jpg
    7E77D9BD-35FB-46E1-BCC1-5784D85E45A5.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 2,872
Last edited: