3 year old pool wizard at 2010 U.S. Open

vincentwu817

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish I was little and can satisfy my pool cravings with that little table. I would have a lot more money to eat, and can put in more practice time for sure.

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great write up on a cute kid. Too bad for Jennifer that the author said she posed for playboy (nude) instead of FHM (clothed).

cheapcues.com

Cue Dealer
Silver Member
They don't want to exploit him....

That vid of him at 3 is dated, in the other picture he looks to be 7 ~ 8ish.

He's almost 2 in the video, he's 3 now.

This is my favorite part of the article:

"He's been featured on CNN, "The Today Show" and Time magazine. His parents turned down Oprah."

I guess his partents don't want to exploit him. CNN, The Today Show and exhibitions at pool tourneys are OK, but they draw the line at Oprah.......

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member

"He's been featured on CNN, "The Today Show" and Time magazine. His parents turned down Oprah."

I guess his partents don't want to exploit him. CNN, The Today Show and exhibitions at pool tourneys are OK, but they draw the line at Oprah.......

That's a dangerous move to defy The Oprah. That's scarier than taking sides against the family.

:grin-square:

MikeyFields

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great write up on a cute kid. Too bad for Jennifer that the author said she posed for playboy (nude) instead of FHM (clothed).

"Blond and dressed in tight black, Barretta stood apart in the room full of male players Wednesday afternoon. She appeared in Playboy in 2005, the same year ESPN proclaimed her one of the 25 sexiest athletes."

This is accurate and it does not say she was nude.

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Blond and dressed in tight black, Barretta stood apart in the room full of male players Wednesday afternoon. She appeared in Playboy in 2005, the same year ESPN proclaimed her one of the 25 sexiest athletes."

This is accurate and it does not say she was nude.

Playboy implies nude. If she posed in playboy then it is I that am mistaken. I never heard about a playboy shoot, just an fhm shoot.

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member

The pic of him below the video makes him look older, it threw me off. I was thinking he had to be at least like 5 now, ah well.