Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott,

I'm quite familiar with Gold Crown I's and II's as is the mechanic who did this install and who specializes in early Gold Crowns and antique Brunswicks.

Last edited:

Patrick53212

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
umm...yeah

A great solution to a space issue. You could even put a board over it with a table cloth when you have company too!

PSX_20200715_055835.jpg

PSX_20200715_055816.jpg

PSX_20200715_055725.jpg

This is where the dining room is located. The pool table is in a hearth room that is between the kitchen and living room. The living room is on the other side of the two sided fireplace which divides the areas and is pictured in one of the shots of the pool table. We have plenty of space, just no basement.

Last edited:

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Here is my home table, a fully restored nine-foot, six-leg Brunswick Arcade.

Will Prout

Beautiful room. I also like how you have some of your cases mounted on the wall. Are they sitting on the wall shelf, leaned up against the wall or is there something holding them? I've been looking to get my cases off the floor and yours look so good up on the wall. Thank you. Stan

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is my home table, a fully restored nine-foot, six-leg Brunswick Arcade.

Will Prout

Beautiful table and room. I'd like to see a picture with the overhead light on, too, if possible.

Are the four tables in the background display cases for cues?

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My basement table. 5x10 Anniversary Snooker.

View attachment 553105

Oh man! That is awesome! The table looks mint original. I love Snooker, but hadn't played since I left Denver. I wished I had room for another table, if I did I think I would try and find an Anniversary Snooker table like that. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Powder blue had to be the best color offered for contrast. Many a tournament back in the day was played on powder blue. Nice setup.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cj , that table is huge, and it looks like you have plenty of room. Do you ever play on a bar table? If you do it should be child’s play!

Nice room, thanks for sharing.

cjl0s

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Cj , that table is huge, and it looks like you have plenty of room. Do you ever play on a bar table? If you do it should be child’s play!

Nice room, thanks for sharing.

Maxx, Yes I play on bar tables. Did the APA/VNEA/BCA leagues. I may go back if the bars ever open. I used to even own a bar table in addition to my old 5x10 pool table that is in storage. While it is easier to pocket balls on a smaller table, the snooker table is different. There are shots you simply can't make on a table with rounder pockets. Rail shots are particularly difficult. Bar boxes are all about traffic. I enjoy playing on both.

Thank you for replying!

felt$88

Registered
Diamond 9ft pro

Just finished the install of my 9ft Diamond Professional and here is a photo. Our home is a smart home so I searched around and found some dimmable LED tubes that come very close to the specs Diamond uses for their standard tubes, such as lumens, k, etc. and can now control the light with Amazon Alexa.

The table is maple with cherry stain and a matching 9 ft light. The cloth is Tournament Blue. It sits on ceramic tile on concrete and stays perfectly level at all checks. One piece slate and the cloth is glued and stapled. Cloth is Simonis 860 HR and pockets are pro cut 4.5" corners.

Would like to give a shout out to Mark Estes of Shays Billiards in Las Vegas for an excellent install job and great pricing and service on my entire purchase. He knows what he is doing in all phases of the build and also has great helpers. His electrician Santos did a very nice looking job of the light install and wiring.

Mark is the preferred rep for Diamond in the Southwest and sells and installs their tables in many states. I compared his pricing for the table and light delivered and installed to all others and he was more than $1k less than all of them. I believe he is working on his website but his phone is 702.882.0672.

Phil

Attachments

• Rotatedpic.jpg
    Rotatedpic.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 437

MeucciOriginal

Registered
Those are mighty fine rooms indeed, mine is a poor mans special, but it'll do. Notice the mispelling on the rails, called championship to ask about the fleetwood rails and the lady said they didnt make them ,EVER lol, okie dokie then.