A cool Caudron system for a common tough leave

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your cueball is at one end of the table. The 2 object balls are at the other end on the table, but they are too close to each other to play off either one. So you need some kind of bank, but nothing natural is possible. Here is Caudron's very simple system for making this shot. I can't wait to try it out next time I play. And I'll be watching for this shot from Caudron in matches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVV2SlXVjpg&t=252s

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Your cueball is at one end of the table. The 2 object balls are at the other end on the table, but they are too close to each other to play off either one. So you need some kind of bank, but nothing natural is possible. Here is Caudron's very simple system for making this shot. I can't wait to try it out next time I play. And I'll be watching for this shot from Caudron in matches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVV2SlXVjpg&t=252s
This says that if you shoot from 40 to 20 and hit the long rail just before the third rail in the corner, you should go to 40. No side spin.

(The English explanation is before the time stamp in the link.)

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This says that if you shoot from 40 to 20 and hit the long rail just before the third rail in the corner, you should go to 40. No side spin.

(The English explanation is before the time stamp in the link.)

Thanks, Bob, I didn't realize the video would be time-stamped where it was at when I copy and pasted the link - in between the English and Spanish versions.

You have seen, or heard of, as much or more than anyone here, so I'm curious - had you seen or heard of this system before?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Bob, I didn't realize the video would be time-stamped where it was at when I copy and pasted the link - in between the English and Spanish versions.

You have seen, or heard of, as much or more than anyone here, so I'm curious - had you seen or heard of this system before?
Nope, but I'm guessing that it is Walt Harris' atlases somewhere.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Multiple languages...that is one bad dude up in there over there.

Looks like he lives in the city, re: the view through window. I d like to see the view from across the street , but maybe that's getting into weird.

I bet the place is badass, structure and location.