Cue Makers Hall Of Fame-If You Could Vote...

Balabushka_Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you could vote for one cue maker (not already inducted) that should be inducted to the Cuemakers Hall Of Fame, who would you nominate ? There are soooo many great ones and I know selecting one is difficult... List your reason why as well...

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you could vote for one cue maker (not already inducted) that should be inducted to the Cuemakers Hall Of Fame, who would you nominate ? There are soooo many great ones and I know selecting one is difficult... List your reason why as well...
Assuming you mean who isn't in either the ACA or ICA HoF...

Gordon Hart
Richard Helmstetter

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Dennis Searing. He is constantly evolving and is continually raising the bar for all existing and future cue makers...

Last edited:

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Craig Petersen...finest custom maker from that era who's not in there. Several legendary makers today have told me he's one of the best ever.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Craig Petersen...finest custom maker from that era who's not in there. Several legendary makers today have told me he's one of the best ever.

That suggestion just reminds me that picking just one is too hard... I think Pete T. is another one that will be in there...

Balabushka_Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That suggestion just reminds me that picking just one is too hard... I think Pete T. is another one that will be in there...

Yep... Great builder, love mine, & who knows Balabushka's better than Pete...IMHO.
Although as you said it's soooo hard. Gives folks and idea how hard it must be for the
actual board and members that vote.

AZBombero

Registered
Judd Fuller

Not too sure of the other contributions to billiards but he and Trudy's detail and craftsmanship all add up to a great looking and play cue. I have owned and still do his JT series cues as well as an ivory/ebony custom he made for me.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Edwin Reyes

Edwin was extremely helpful to other cue builders and one of the few building world class cues without most of the hi-tech equipment in use today. Killed in what was apparently a political assassination in his prime, he still left an impressive body of work behind.

Edwin was a skilled artist who few in cue building could match working with their hands.

My nomination to both halls would be Edwin Reyes.

Hu

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Taking into account both HoF's mentioned above.....

Joel Hercek. My reasons are simply his cues, their intricacy and detail, along with their value. I just wish I could afford to own one....just one.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Assuming you mean who isn't in either the ACA or ICA HoF...

Gordon Hart
Richard Helmstetter

I am very suprised Gordon is not in the ICA Hall of Fame. He has been on the ballot three times and got out voted each time.
There are so many great choices and I am sure Gordon and Richard will both get in. But with only one or two a year going in it will take a long long time to see everyones favorite get in.

Last edited: