Is JB Cases still in Business?

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone - I decided to buy a JB Rugged 2x3 and I can not find them for sale anywhere on the internet. I ran a google search after logging on to Seyberts to find no more JB Rugged's for sale there.

I figured some one here would know the scoop - thanks in advance, I will log on tonight to see what's up.

Hello everyone - I decided to buy a JB Rugged 2x3 and I can not find them for sale anywhere on the internet. I ran a google search after logging on to Seyberts to find no more JB Rugged's for sale there.

I figured some one here would know the scoop - thanks in advance, I will log on tonight to see what's up.

I assume that JB does not have any dealers for his cases, and only takes custom orders directly from himself. He is an AZ Member on here. Why not just send him a PM (http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=20861)? You will always get the best deal buying directly from the maker (I assume). Good luck.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Seyberts is sold out of JB cases and not restocking. I did buy a 2/5 Ultimate rugged and a a 2/4 Jay Flowers before they ran out :D

Go directly to JBcases and order. They usually have ready to ship cases available.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
JB cases

Seyberts is sold out of JB cases and not restocking. I did buy a 2/5 Ultimate rugged and a a 2/4 Jay Flowers before they ran out :D

Go directly to JBcases and order. They usually have ready to ship cases available.

How do you know they are not restocking and do you know why ?

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB said that the holiday season cleaned out his inventory, so I would assume that the lack of cases at Seyberts and other distributors will improve as time passes.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
MAybe he sold it all???

MAybe he sold it all so that he could make a big donation to Bernie Sanders campaign????

Jaden

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I assume that JB does not have any dealers for his cases, and only takes custom orders directly from himself. He is an AZ Member on here. Why not just send him a PM (http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=20861)? You will always get the best deal buying directly from the maker (I assume). Good luck.

:shakehead:

There are quite a few dealers that sell JB cases.

No, you don't get the best deals from the maker.

Could be...the boat from China is running slow....

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a case for my wife and I off Seyberts. They are called Focus cases with JB cases Ultra pad. So I didn't think I was buying a JB case but it's exactly like my wife's old one. Which the cats liked to use as a scratching pad. Still some on there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ran a google search after logging on to Seyberts to find no more JB Rugged's for sale there.

What did you tell The Google to search for?

Literally the first result that comes up when searching "jb cases"

NPhbTpA.png

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

How do you know they are not restocking and do you know why ?

JB said that the holiday season cleaned out his inventory, so I would assume that the lack of cases at Seyberts and other distributors will improve as time passes.

We have been swamped with custom orders and don't have the capacity to service big distributors like Seyberts at this time. Eventually if we are able to increase our stock production we might be able to resupply them.

For now all of the stock cases we have for sale are listed on our site. Thank you to those of you who have posted the links. We are still in business :)

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
:shakehead:

There are quite a few dealers that sell JB cases.

No, you don't get the best deals from the maker.

Could be...the boat from China is running slow....

That's true, we don't generally run fire sales on our cases. We don't stop any dealer from selling the cases for whatever private deal they want to make. We do ask that they advertise the cases publicly at the suggested retail price.

But there are very few dealers who stock our cases and we are not actively signing up new ones.

So the selection is likely to be fairly limited with dealers but I do recommend to customers that they shop around for the best deal.

nsafellow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB cases

Try cheapcues.com they have them in stock and are really easy to deal with.
Free shipping on all orders.

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the info everyone.

This will be my third rugged case, got the last one from Seyberts and the first one directly from John - he shipped it to me out of his ride as he was traveling between events.

Sounds like you need to find a way to increase production, John!

Glad to hear business is good - You make the most functional case I have owned.

Good rolls to all.

john coloccia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to buy one from Seyberts too on a recent order and was a little bummed to find they weren't there.

Hey, you know one thing that would be really helpful would be a video or photos that showed the different options on the rugged case. I checked out the order form and there were items on there that were confusing. Like, what's an organizer tray? Maybe it's on your site somewhere already, but I can't find it. My old Porper is nice, but I think you guys actually made something even nicer!