Reload this Page AZB members in pool videos
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
AZB members in pool videos
Old
  (#1)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

AZB members in pool videos - 08-11-2020, 10:33 PM

So outside of SJM who seems to somehow show up in more pool matches than the actual players which videos out there show you sitting at a match? Accu-Stats videos, online streams, etc... I have a bunch of Accu-Stats matches to find you in

The one time I may have been on video in the audience was in a Challenge of Champions at Mohegan Sun (pretty sure ESPN was there for it) but I've never been able to find the match of that year to see if I was on camera at all.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#2)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2020, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
So outside of SJM who seems to somehow show up in more pool matches than the actual players which videos out there show you sitting at a match? Accu-Stats videos, online streams, etc... I have a bunch of Accu-Stats matches to find you in

The one time I may have been on video in the audience was in a Challenge of Champions at Mohegan Sun (pretty sure ESPN was there for it) but I've never been able to find the match of that year to see if I was on camera at all.
I was doing a lot of sitting in a match with Thorsten Hohmann. Does that count?

Well, not that much sitting. He ran 100-and-out in about 24 minutes.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#3)
Z-Nole
AzB Silver Member
Z-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-12-2020, 04:44 AM

That should count double!

Old
  (#4)
briankenobi
AzB Silver Member
briankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond reputebriankenobi has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2020, 05:31 AM

I am told I am in some Accu-Stats videos from Derby.

Playing Cue: McDermott G903, I3 Shaft, Navigator Black Super Soft tip for regular pool. I2 Shaft with Navigator Black soft tip for Artistic Pool
Break Cue: Stinger
Jump Cue: McDermott Big boy shaft with Jump Handle/ Marty Carey Jump Cue
Masse Cue: Too Tall Custom Cues Masse Cue

www.gospeltrickshot.org
http://www.mcdermottcue.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRC...yTfxDrlYmwMBOQ

Old
  (#5)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2020, 05:32 AM

Professor qball visibly in the background on the Corey duel big curve shot

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Old
  (#6)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2020, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
S ... which videos out there show you sitting at a match? ...
I was just thinking about this last week while I was watching a match. Maybe have a contest to identify people in the audience. I'm sure there are a lot of AZBers I couldn't recognize by face. There are often a lot of non-AZB notables on the rail. I forget which video it was, but the crowd seemed packed with familiar faces, either people I knew or people who seem to be at every tournament.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#7)
couldnthinkof01
AzB Silver Member
couldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2020, 08:43 AM

SJM is in so many pool videos he deserves a
credit at the end of each one. The man is
putting in some serious work.

Old
  (#8)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2020, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
I was just thinking about this last week while I was watching a match. Maybe have a contest to identify people in the audience. I'm sure there are a lot of AZBers I couldn't recognize by face. There are often a lot of non-AZB notables on the rail. I forget which video it was, but the crowd seemed packed with familiar faces, either people I knew or people who seem to be at every tournament.
That's exactly what I was after, I'm sure we know people in the audience but I don't know who is who. If someone knows they are in a video, point yourself out

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#9)
fastone371
Certifiable
fastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2020, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by couldnthinkof01 View Post
SJM is in so many pool videos he deserves a
credit at the end of each one. The man is
putting in some serious work.
You mean like he has an IMDb file???

Old
  (#10)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
08-12-2020, 11:08 AM

I never wanted to take a seat facing the camera but i still managed to get in a few, usually the DCC. I actually got in the Efren/Earl final from the US Open (I'm told) when they panned the crowd before they even had an 'arena'. Won't be in any more. Im done traveling. Watching the streams from my own bedroom, for me is like 1000% better.

Old
  (#11)
Ghosst
Broom Handle Mafia
Ghosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 825

08-12-2020, 11:23 AM

I think 3 TAR matches ... First one was Earl/Shane in the studio. Darren/Shane, and one other. It's all a fog now.
A couple of US Opens (10-ball/1P) in Vegas
A few snooker tournaments when I was living overseas.
Some podcasts here and there

Haven't been to any Accustats. Might have to try that for 2022.

Run racks, not your mouth.

Old
  (#12)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter
u12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2020, 06:18 PM

There is not even a close 2nd.
SJM by a million miles.

Old
  (#13)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

08-12-2020, 06:51 PM

Interesting

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....

Old
  (#14)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2020, 07:22 PM

I see SJM in virtually every big time match I watch! It’s great!

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#15)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member

08-12-2020, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by u12armresl View Post
There is not even a close 2nd.
SJM by a million miles.
That's why I disqualified him LOL I don't even want to know his travel budget. No one so far has pointed to a video and said "that's me in the ugly yellow shirt and orange tie in 3rd row".

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: