What things have you done to really improve your pool game?

Bumpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently bought a vintage Dufferin butterfly-splice cue. Now I sting like a butterfly and float like a bee :).

Rick

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
By far I've learned the MOST from watching and listening to Accu-Stats.

Next, matching up. I'd rather pet a skunk than lose. :eek: It's not the money, it's the "losing" part that I detest. Even if we're just playing for "fun", I try like my life depends on it.

My best to you, Sir Lock N Load!

PS- Yes, I still do! :D

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By far I've learned the MOST from watching and listening to Accu-Stats.

Next, matching up. I'd rather pet a skunk than lose. :eek: It's not the money, it's the "losing" part that I detest. Even if we're just playing for "fun", I try like my life depends on it.

My best to you, Sir Lock N Load!

PS- Yes, I still do! :D

Why I thank you for the best to me statement! I know you still do. I am sorry you do not like to lose. Some times we have to lose at something even though we do not like to. I do not like to lose either! But playing for fun it does not bother me. Thanks again Terry.
Many Regards to you, Mr Terry.
Lock N Load.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Why I thank you for the best to me statement! I know you still do. I am sorry you do not like to lose. Some times we have to lose at something even though we do not like to. I do not like to lose either! But playing for fun it does not bother me. Thanks again Terry.
Many Regards to you, Mr Terry.
Lock N Load.

I'm not a sore loser. I only hate ME when I miss or lose! :D

As for the compliment I bestowed upon you, you've more than earned it! You have such a wonderful demeanor on here! Easily one of the nicest members ever here as well as one of my personal favorites.

Also, no thanks needed! I'm already a member in good standing in the much balleyhooed "Lock Society"! :thumbup: So what I said was not brown-nosing or buttering up to put the bite on you. It was just fact!

Have a great weekend!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a sore loser. I only hate ME when I miss or lose! :D

As for the compliment I bestowed upon you, you've more than earned it! You have such a wonderful demeanor on here! Easily one of the nicest members ever here as well as one of my personal favorites.

Also, no thanks needed! I'm already a member in good standing in the much balleyhooed "Lock Society"! :thumbup: So what I said was not brown-nosing or buttering up to put the bite on you. It was just fact!

Have a great weekend!

Hello Terry Loop Lock,
You made my whole week end and a couple of more to boot. I appreciate your kind words. I think you are a very nice guy and a good pool player. Tell your wife I said hello. You all have a great week end. Your friendship means a whole lot to me.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

this is for you lock :thumbup:

Lock-n-Load-Gunstore.jpg