Help identify a table please

drlouis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Superficially this looks like a Brunswick anniversary (as far as I can determine that would be the correct model. If I'm wrong please say so), but the red pockets give me pause. I found someone who is giving it away and if it's a real Brunswick I'm all over it. Unfortunately, it's too far away for it to be practical to go look at it in person before committing. Thanks for the help guys!

Attachments

• used-pool-table-250x250.jpg
    used-pool-table-250x250.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 618

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have seen red liners before and to me, the pocket liners are about the single most likely thing to be replaced, after cloth.

Kind of like saying can't be sure a Toyota is a Toyota, because it has different tires than it originally came with

You better grab that table while you can.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Superficially this looks like a Brunswick anniversary (as far as I can determine that would be the correct model. If I'm wrong please say so), but the red pockets give me pause. I found someone who is giving it away and if it's a real Brunswick I'm all over it. Unfortunately, it's too far away for it to be practical to go look at it in person before committing. Thanks for the help guys!
Yep, looks like a Brunswick anniversary model. Pockets may not be the original, which shouldn't matter as you can order replacement black ones fairly inexpensively. The photo angle makes it look like an 8 footer, but sometimes photo angles are deceiving.

drlouis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks!

Thanks guys! I have a text out to her. Fingers crossed: see what she says, I don't expect it other last long at that price!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Picture looks weird....

5ECA64C0-399F-4996-9CEA-6DD9847B972B.jpeg

There was a guy in the New England area made a copy of an Anniversay that was
undersized....maybe 3x6 or smaller.
Ask for dimensions

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I have seen red liners before and to me, the pocket liners are about the single most likely thing to be replaced, after cloth.

Kind of like saying can't be sure a Toyota is a Toyota, because it has different tires than it originally came with

You better grab that table while you can.

Bingo...looks like the Anniversary that is my favorite table in Salem Oregon's Cue Ball. Red liners and all...is this on a 9'?

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're going to replace those red pockets, I'd be interested in buying them.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks "off" to me ...... If you can get more pics and the dimensions that would help a lot.

Sweatin'

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no idea if those pockets are original and correct or not, but I have looked at an 8' pro Anniversary that had those same red pockets.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
If it’s a nine footer I would crawl through glass to grab it. Red Smed. Go get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drlouis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Weird

I was looking around the web while I wait to hear back and found this, which is obviously the exact picture... I'm definitely going to need to talk to this gal before I make a 5hr (one way) drive to get this thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180222-152242.jpg
    Screenshot_20180222-152242.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 473

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of people can copy something from one website to another...also lots of people who have trouble taking a picture and posting it to the internet. Either way, for a few hundred, I'd be pouncing on that table immediately! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was looking around the web while I wait to hear back and found this, which is obviously the exact picture... I'm definitely going to need to talk to this gal before I make a 5hr (one way) drive to get this thing.

That "great deal" just got a little weird. I would ask her if that's a pic of the actual table in her home before driving down there. If she answers yes, then it's probably a scam.

Last edited:

drlouis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I'm going to bail on this. Gal said her name is Sarah but when I called I got a voicemail for Theresa. Coupled with the "free", and the yoinked pic...

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think I'm going to bail on this. Gal said her name is Sarah but when I called I got a voicemail for Theresa. Coupled with the "free", and the yoinked pic...

Maybe her real name is Sarah Theresa Brunswick? Just guessing. :rolleyes: