new guy
Old
  (#331)
triskelion
AzB Bronze Member

triskelion is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

new guy - 07-03-2019, 11:28 AM

Hello everyone. My name is Jerome and was born and raised in Cebu City, Philippines. Moved to the states about 13 years ago. I played pool since I was a kid. I started playing on a mini pool table with marbles that my uncle made for us kids. As I got older got to play in the bigger tables. However I was never really competitive. Last summer got a change to buy a bar table and started playing with my kids. This led me to join a BCA league here where I call home now Visalia CA. Just a couple of weeks ago I got a Brunswick GC III with 4 ľ pockets with Artemis cushions. That was a dream come true for me. I have always wanted a 9 footer that I can play and practice. I have met a lot of people through the common love for pool. Happy to be part of this group!

9-ball run out pattern!
Old
  (#332)
Humorme15
AzB Bronze Member
Humorme15 is on a distinguished road

9-ball run out pattern! - 07-12-2019, 06:25 AM

Hello Pool players! New member here. My name is Austin. I'm an APA player, SL 6 in 8-ball and 9-ball. Currently building a youtube channel for pool instructor in Southern California. This guy helped me go from a 3 to 6 in 8ball. Check this out this runout! Every shot explained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjPXvKjTBKo&t=2s

Mtheorysports
Old
  (#333)
MTHEORYSPORTS
MTheoryBilliardsDivision
MTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeMTHEORYSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute

Mtheorysports - 09-01-2019, 09:52 AM

My name is Christopher Ayers and Iím with M Theory. We are excited to be on azbilliards and to be a part of the billiards community. We are a new lifestyle brand that encompasses more than just pool. Art, skateboarding, pool/billiards, anything you do to find truth and express yourself is where youíll find M Theory. mtheorysports.com, @mtheorysports instagram and M Theory Sports on Facebook. Letís play!

Old
  (#334)
mrpiper
AzB Bronze Member
mrpiper is on a distinguished road

09-01-2019, 10:45 AM

Hello friends, my name is Mark and I am just west of Atlanta Ga. I play a customized 2006 Viking F50 with blue pearl inlay and name inscribed on the butt. I have never played in a league because of work / time constraints but would really like to try. I have an 8ft. classic table at home and play almost every day. Sadly what I find is that none of my friends play at my level so I mostly play alone. Hopefully one day, a league will change that. I look forward to learning from the members here.

Old
  (#335)
RVelle
AzB Bronze Member
RVelle is on a distinguished road

09-04-2019, 10:58 AM

Hello All

Been a very long while since I have played much pool, after getting married and kids, used to play in diff leagues, and clubbing days were the best playing for shots and a decent amount of time enjoying free drinks ..Fast forward 20 years, yikes...Kids have outgrown their "playroom" and doesnt the wife ask, "what would you think about getting a POOL TABLE for down there?" LOL...She found one via FB someone needed to unload for $150, I thought well it wont be a great table, and definitely wont be slate, but went to look at it...8' three piece slate table in good condition now resides at the house...Now I just need yo get the right tools so I can redo the cloth and level myself...I get the feeling leveling will end up being the bigger Pita.

Cant wait to have it completed!

RVelle (Erik)

Old
  (#336)
Daimond
AzB Bronze Member
Daimond is on a distinguished road

09-10-2019, 05:24 AM

Hello to this forum!

My name is Sergio, I am from Russian Federation and I started to play pool at local club some month ago. Since this I totally like this game and now I want to buy beginner or intermediate cue and I come for the advices to this great community.

Old
  (#337)
DennyGlenn
AzB Bronze Member
DennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeDennyGlenn has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 10:56 AM

https://youtu.be/7bM3L1ZGiJA

Note: It's Denny Glenn!
I am new here to the forum. I have been asked to join for years, but I am sort of a dinosaur when it comes to 'posting' (and replying)...but I am finally on here.
Thanks for the welcome!
Hope you enjoy the video. Looking forward some good things for pool and billiards.
Looks like you'll have to copy and paste this link to my YouTube video . Please do.

Page 23 of 23 « First 13212223

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: