A Few Exotic Cases
Old
  (#1)
Hunter
The King of Memes
Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1000
Location: Arizona: Land of a Half Million Illegal Immigrants and a "dry heat"...

A Few Exotic Cases - 09-19-2019, 04:09 PM

I have recently been fortunate enough to pick up a couple of cases that I figured I'd share with you all. Excuse the bad pics, but if you look at all of them, you sort of get the idea. These are all genuine and not pressed leather. They are comprised of Engles, Fellini, Kelli, Centennial, Volturi and DW Cases. A couple of notables are a 1x4 alligator Engles, a 1x2 hippo Engles (the dark brown one) and the tooled DW Case.
Attached Images

"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you"...

Old
  (#2)
vinniebabarooch
Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
vinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4235

09-19-2019, 06:00 PM

Very nice buddy!

Always looking for Hercek's and Szamboti's......

Old
  (#3)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

09-19-2019, 06:18 PM

Hippo....cool- rarely see them.

That Gator 1x4 came from a big ol boy- super nice!

That Del is the one.

IRATUS VULGUS

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: