Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Corey Lewandowski "Testimony"
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-19-2019, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
This country elects the dumbest, most reprehensible pieces of shit in the country.
Yeah, and Exhibit #1 is in the White House.

Old
  (#17)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-19-2019, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Yeah, and Exhibit #1 is in the White House.
No problem with that, so long as you'll also admit that he replaced one of the most reprehensible pieces of shit to EVER sit in the oval office.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#18)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
No problem with that, so long as you'll also admit that he replaced one of the most reprehensible pieces of shit to EVER sit in the oval office.
Nah, I don't believe that. As I've said in the past, I do believe Obama was and is full of shit on a number of different levels -- like most any typical politician -- but imo, he's not among the worst EVER as POTUS.

Trump, however, is in a class[less] all his own.

Old
  (#19)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Nah, I don't believe that. As I've said in the past, I do believe Obama was and is full of shit on a number of different levels -- like most any typical politician -- but imo, he's not among the worst EVER as POTUS.

Trump, however, is in a class[less] all his own.
You mean like ringing he alarm klaxon regarding rising sea levels due to global warming and then buying a 14 million dollar beach pad?

Is that not full of sh..........t?

Old
  (#20)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-19-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Kinda like exchanging one piece of shit for another. You can discuss the content and
grade of the shit, but what does it matter, it's all still shit

Old
  (#21)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Kinda like exchanging one piece of shit for another. You can discuss the content and
grade of the shit, but what does it matter, it's all still shit
There has been a string of them. Each making the next "tryable".

God only knows what we will try next after Trump.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#22)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
You mean like ringing he alarm klaxon regarding rising sea levels due to global warming and then buying a 14 million dollar beach pad?

Is that not full of sh..........t?
Yes, your point is indeed full of sh..........t, as you put it.

Current sea level rise is trending at 12 inches a century, so if he lives there for 30 years (into his 80s), he has to somehow deal with... less than 4 inches of rise.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#23)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Robin Red Breast should run for the congress.
Sadly, he would fit right in. Limping into the certain destruction of the west, via ignorance, and weakness.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#24)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Yes, he did.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#25)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Yes, your point is indeed full of sh..........t, as you put it.

Current sea level rise is trending at 12 inches a century, so if he lives there for 30 years (into his 80s), he has to somehow deal with... less than 4 inches of rise.
But doesn't Obama have power over the oceans? Even after showing you leftists for the fools you are you still defend him...it's comical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2pZSvq9bto

Obama speech oceans receding, planet healing

Obama was nothing but a rabble-rousing bullshit artist who dragged the country and world down after being put in power by gullible useful idiots. And still, with all the evidence of his failures, because he gave flowery teleprompter speeches full of empty bullshit platitudes he's somehow better than Trump...who has a historic record of actual accomplishments for the betterment of the country and world despite lying, cheating, stealing leftists trying to stymie him at every turn. The ongoing stupidity of TDS infected leftists continues to amaze.

Old
  (#26)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-19-2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
But doesn't Obama have power over the oceans? Even after showing you leftists for the fools you are you still defend him...it's comical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2pZSvq9bto

Obama speech oceans receding, planet healing

Obama was nothing but a rabble-rousing bullshit artist who dragged the country and world down after being put in power by gullible useful idiots. And still, with all the evidence of his failures, because he gave flowery teleprompter speeches full of empty bullshit platitudes he's somehow better than Trump...who has a historic record of actual accomplishments for the betterment of the country and world despite lying, cheating, stealing leftists trying to stymie him at every turn. The ongoing stupidity of TDS infected leftists continues to amaze.
I'm in the process of renewing my health insurance. Once again, it's up over 20% from the year before. It's been up at least 20% every year since that sack of shit was promising (not that anyone with a brain actually believed him) to reduce cost by $2,500 per year!
I'm paying VASTLY more than I was for much higher dedicates and MUCH less coverage. Typical liberal bullshit.
And he did more harm to race relations in 8 years than the KKK did in a hundred, yet he's considered historic? Fug him!
I'm no fanboy for trump, but compared that worthless piece of dogshit, obama, he looks like Churchill by comparison.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Last edited by Casual Observer; 09-19-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Old
  (#27)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I'm in the process of renewing my health insurance. Once again, it's up over 20% from the year before. It's been up at least 20% every year since that sack of shit was promising (not that anyone with a brain actually believed him) to reduce cost by $2,500 per year!
I'm paying VASTLY more than I was for much higher dedicates and MUCH less coverage. Typical liberal bullshit.
And he did more harm to race relations in 8 years than the KKK did in a hundred, yet he's considered historic? Fug him!
I'm not fanboy for turmp, but compared that worthless piece of dogshit, obama, he looks like Churchill by comparison.
Trump at times does do and say some off the wall things. But in the end he gets good things done, has shaken things up in establishment Washington, and my favorite - drives the left fugging insane because he has balls and throws their endless bullshit right back in their faces.

On race relations, a reminder for TDS infected leftists...from CNN in 2016 - yet another way Obama was a worthless turd:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/polit...oll/index.html

Most say race relations worsened under Obama, poll finds

By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director

Updated 11:01 PM ET, Wed October 5, 2016
Poll: Race relations have worsened under Obama

Old
  (#28)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 04:02 AM

Old
  (#29)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
Very entertaining moments from start to finish. Too many highlights to link here. You tube is a treasure trove of liberty from that hearing.

He treated those cockroaches exactly appropriately.

I loved when Swallows asked him how big his safe was.

It's a very big safe with a lot of guns inside.
I'm sure he did.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: