Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Hold Someone Accountable....For Anything

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Hold Someone Accountable....For Anything
Old
  (#1)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Hold Someone Accountable....For Anything - 09-20-2019, 08:05 AM

Another leftist going from 0 to batshit crazy in 3, 2, 1.

I wonder what the pink pussy hats think of her tweet:

Milano enthused, "Thanks for having balls, @Davidcicilline! Everyone else needs to grow some. Including the media."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51936...ign=benshapiro

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#2)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 08:11 AM

But we did. The American people held Hillary accountable for her email scandal, Behgazi and for protecting the pedophile Bill for decades.

I'm not hearing a thank you though

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#3)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 09:34 AM

Wow, the Daily Wire is really bringing the important analysis here.

8 paragraphs, 518 words, amounting to 3,289 characters on a 13 word tweet?

How DO they go on in so much depth (and why)?

Actually, there is almost nothing to say about her tweet, so they go into the very important background context, and also invoke a cat fight (meow!) between her and Rose McGowan. Ok, that makes sense. Bringing the kind of important analytical value Ben Shapiro promises his readers, like when he recently asked for a description of Bret Kavanaugh's penis.

Rather than this People Magazine 'celebrity news' style reporting, maybe the Daily Wire could have explained why Corey Lewandoski was indeed and surely in contempt of Congress, as per a somewhat more important figure, Speaker Pelosi, herself raged about it, and the committee is now preparing procedurally to vote him in contempt.

Isn't that the actually relevant news about this, not what Alyssa Milano did or did not say? Are they running some on-going vendetta against her there, for click-bait reasons? Or did they just want an excuse to run a picture of her looking fine (perhaps because of an unrequited love from little Ben Shapiro or the other staff writers)?

This piece is simply terrible theater criticism, in effect, and has approximately zero news value. It is celebrity gossip nonsense. (Note to self: Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire is a train wreck, still.)

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 09-20-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Old
  (#4)
Nine ... corner
A student of human moves~
Nine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-20-2019, 09:42 AM

Did you say train wreck? That pretty much sums up all your blather.

"I'm shootin' pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot."

Old
  (#5)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 09:49 AM

Sorry Alyssa, but you need to realize at some point that the D'rats have got a big, fat, global warming inducing, nothingburger.

You really can not be that stupid, are you?

Well, there are plenty like you that hang on to their delusions, day after day, month after month, and now year after year.

It's too bad...I had a big crush on you back in the Who's the Boss days. I'd probably even still do you today, but I'd have to gag you so you'd keep your mouth shut.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#6)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

09-20-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Sorry Alyssa, but you need to realize at some point that the D'rats have got a big, fat, global warming inducing, nothingburger.

You really can not be that stupid, are you?

Well, there are plenty like you that hang on to their delusions, day after day, month after month, and now year after year.

It's too bad...I had a big crush on you back in the Who's the Boss days. I'd probably even still do you today, but I'd have to gag you so you'd keep your mouth shut.
She's pretty....stupid.

TRUMP 2020

Bigotry by Pangit 2019 that should never be forgotten.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499879

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#7)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 10:36 AM

7 paragraphs containing 238 words of deflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

Actually, there is almost nothing to say about her tweet, so they go into the very important background context, and also invoke a cat fight (meow!) between her and Rose McGowan. Ok, that makes sense. Bringing the kind of important analytical value Ben Shapiro promises his readers, like when he recently asked for a description of Bret Kavanaugh's penis.

Rather than this People Magazine 'celebrity news' style reporting, maybe the Daily Wire could have explained why Corey Lewandoski was indeed and surely in contempt of Congress, as per a somewhat more important figure, Speaker Pelosi, herself raged about it, and the committee is now preparing procedurally to vote him in contempt.

Isn't that the actually relevant news about this, not what Alyssa Milano did or did not say? Are they running some on-going vendetta against her there, for click-bait reasons? Or did they just want an excuse to run a picture of her looking fine (perhaps because of an unrequited love from little Ben Shapiro or the other staff writers)?

This piece is simply terrible theater criticism, in effect, and has approximately zero news value. It is celebrity gossip nonsense. (Note to self: Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire is a train wreck, still.)

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#8)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

09-20-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:

Blah Blah Blah Blah
There, I fixed it for you.

TRUMP 2020

Bigotry by Pangit 2019 that should never be forgotten.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499879

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#9)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:

Well I think the reason you got this article is because she made a very public trip to meet with Ted Cruz. Now she is having the twitter version of a triggered hissy-fit...again.

I for one am so tired of the constant hate-filled war being waged by both sides primarily in the media. If PDJT would put the damn twitter down for a while, put his head down and go to work, there is no telling what could be accomplished.

If the butthurt libs in the media (and hollywood) would accept that Hillary lost, put their heads down and get to work, there is no telling what could be accomplished.

There is no compromise anymore. There is no acceptance of views other than our own. If you don't believe what I believe you are a (Fill in with appropriate label), and I must hate you until you die! It's so exhausting to read this crap in the media everyday, from both sides.

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary. I was hopeful that Trump would win just to piss off the status quo and maybe make people take a hard look at where our leaders have taken this country. I don't think it is working. The swamp might be getting drained, but the swamp rats are breeding too fast to notice.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: