Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Liberal Loon Attacks Trump Plaza New Rochelle!

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Liberal Loon Attacks Trump Plaza New Rochelle!
Old
  (#1)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Liberal Loon Attacks Trump Plaza New Rochelle! - 09-17-2019, 08:53 PM

Breaking: Man Drives Car into Lobby of Trump Plaza New Rochelle, New York….

A man has driven a vehicle through the front doors of Trump Plaza New Rochelle in New Rochelle New York. There are injuries from people who were in/near the lobby of the building.

Details are sketchy, but according to one report: “Workers at Trump Plaza New Rochelle say after car plowed into lobby, male driver got out and took a seat on a sofa. Said nothing. Several injuries but none are life threatening.”
Attached Images

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#2)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2019, 08:58 PM

Robin? Where are you?

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#3)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Robin? Where are you?
Robin does not seem to be the Mercedes type.

If it had been a lawn tractor...

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#4)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 10:01 PM

Rest easy, boys.

It's not Lil Robin!

The FBI and NSA computer forensics lab did a thorough scan of the guy's ISP and they have determined he has never been on Yahoo.

Lil Robin is cleared.

Last edited by HawaiianEye; 09-17-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Old
  (#5)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

09-18-2019, 02:33 AM

Azb npr can top (though just barely) the above thread title.....how about ."Satanic canibalistic pedophile driver angry at the closure of the child trafficking basement of the pizza parlour in Trump Plaza, crashes through the foyer doors in protest".

Oh phuck.....five will get you ten says some half-wit on conservative treehouse picks that up as secret whistle blower info and runs with it as fact

Mike

Old
  (#6)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member

09-18-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post

Azb npr can top (though just barely) the above thread title.....how about ."Satanic canibalistic pedophile driver angry at the closure of the child trafficking basement of the pizza parlour in Trump Plaza, crashes through the foyer doors in protest".

Oh phuck.....five will get you ten says some half-wit on conservative treehouse picks that up as secret whistle blower info and runs with it as fact
Dude, that was an NPR original, not a Conservative Treehouse thread title.

And really, nobody gives a shit.

Next thing you will be saying is that the guy that smashed through the doors had no political malice, it was just a random accident.

I mean, with many thousands of buildings in New York, it was just a coincidence that the car went out of control an smashed through the lobby doors and mowed down the people inside of a Trump building.

The guy was so devastated by the harm he had done, he had to go sit down on couch and keep his mouth shut, instead of caring for those that were hurt.

Gun control....pfffffffft.

We should do a background check on all liberals before they get a driver's licence.

End stage TDS is a deadly weapon more powerful than any AR15.

Liberal Loon?
Old
  (#7)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Liberal Loon? - 09-18-2019, 07:03 PM

Huh? Is there any other kind?

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#8)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-18-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post

Finally, someone who isn't afraid to tell it 'like it is'!!! And why isn't the lamestream media revealing those explosive details? Hmm? The question answers itself. They are IN ON IT!!!!

You notice they have photographs and video and everything? They were pre-informed it would happen (or perhaps paid for it, but my Magic 8-Ball says that is unclear and to ask again later), and how obvious is that? It's almost too logical.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#9)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-18-2019, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post

Next thing you will be saying is that the guy that smashed through the doors had no political malice, it was just a random accident.

I mean, with many thousands of buildings in New York, it was just a coincidence that the car went out of control an smashed through the lobby doors and mowed down the people inside of a Trump building..
That does seem to be the police theory of the case so far as I've seen so far.

So, clearly, THE POLICE ARE IN ON IT TOO!!!!!

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#10)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-18-2019, 11:20 PM

It was a young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kgpVUE9RpQ

Old
  (#11)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

09-19-2019, 12:49 AM

Crazy as hell. What a shame they used a little Benz for that. Kind of an ironic vehicle choice too isn't it. Wonder if the car will end up on "Bring a Trailer"?

Old
  (#12)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Dude, that was an NPR original, not a Conservative Treehouse thread title.

Dude.....obviously I knew it was a title created by you. That's why I wrote 'thread' title and not 'article' title and why I remarked that azb npr can do even better than the 'thread' title.. I actually thought you were joking and taking the piss out of our in-house conspiracy theorists, so I joined in by adding an even more absurdly ridiculous title than yours

The kind of "some half-wit on conservative tree house" I had in mind were some of those half-wits in their article comments section who are explaining how they 'know' this was a deliberate act by a liberal for political reasons....which of course they don't know at all. I'm not sure if they've yet been drowned out by the more rational commenters on there who were mentioning how 'wrong pedal' or similar causes often cause the weirdest of accidents (especially when older drivers are involved) and that an open mind on the cause of this particular incident ought to be kept, especially seeing as the police have so far said there is no reason to suspect this was anything but an unfortunate accident. If it was deliberate which is of course 'possible', that will become public knowledge soon enough. For the moment even rabid propaganda sites don't seem to running with any serious allegation this was a deliberate act

Had the azb npr thread simply carried the same title as the article, I probably wouldn't have even posted at all

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 09-19-2019 at 02:50 AM.

Old
  (#13)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 08:10 AM

Hmmmm, it's NY, it's a Mercedes, can you say white, rich liberal? It's not that much of a stretch. Was it on purpose. Probably not. Probably just DWL. I see it all the time.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#14)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

09-20-2019, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Money View Post
Crazy as hell. What a shame they used a little Benz for that. Kind of an ironic vehicle choice too isn't it. Wonder if the car will end up on "Bring a Trailer"?
Driver errors are unfortunate, but not crazy, as the saying 'to err is human' briefly summarizes.

I've gotten on the accelerator instead of my intention to brake on some occasions. Luckily, only a few times, briefly, and without causing any accident. I suspect it is a common experience.

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#15)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member

09-20-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Driver errors are unfortunate, but not crazy, as the saying 'to err is human' briefly summarizes.

I've gotten on the accelerator instead of my intention to brake on some occasions. Luckily, only a few times, briefly, and without causing any accident. I suspect it is a common experience.
It is a MUCH more common experience for the accelerator to be pushed intentionally. In fact, probably orders of magnitude more likely.

There are very few coincidences in this world.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: