Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Quotes of the Day Thread.....
Page 1 of 411 1 231151101 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 100 votes, 4.92 average.
Quotes of the Day Thread.....
Old
  (#1)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Lightbulb Quotes of the Day Thread..... - 10-18-2008, 08:41 AM

If anyone has any more to add, at anytime, please do. I will continue as I come across anything worth posting. Jim

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
- Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by jimmyg; 10-18-2008 at 08:46 AM.

Old
  (#2)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-18-2008, 09:02 AM

"An honorable man with a gun is a citizen of the state. An honorable man without one is a subject of the state."
-Thomas Jefferson-

"From time to time the roots of the tree of liberty must be replenished with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson-

LWW

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#3)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2008, 09:25 AM

"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Newman

Old
  (#4)
TX Poolnut
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
TX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2008, 09:26 AM

"The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory." -Thomas Jefferson

Old
  (#5)
PKM
OB-1 Kenobi
PKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond reputePKM has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2008, 10:36 AM

The great H.L. Mencken, appropriate for election time:

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

Old
  (#6)
DaveK
pre-proscribed
DaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 526

10-18-2008, 10:54 AM

"Listen on port 17"

rfc 865

RIP Jon Postel

And somewhat more seriously, also from Jon Postel : "be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others".

Dave

Old
  (#7)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2008, 06:52 AM

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning".

Henry Ford

Old
  (#8)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2008, 06:57 AM

The tragedy of life is not that a man dies. But rather what dies in the man while he lives.

Albert Schweitzer

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#9)
Scaramouche
AzB Silver Member
Scaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2008, 07:11 AM

Have all sorts of stuff squirreled away, but being a backward boy, I'll start with the Zs

M.A Zeinder - Quarterly Review of Doublespeak
Experts are never right or wrong; they win or lose. Right and wrong are decided by proof; winning and losing are decided by who is doing the talking or talks the loudest, has the last, latest, or only word, and is quoted by reporters.

Adam Zimmerman - former chairman and CEO Noranda
Asking politicians to negotiate trade deals is like asking a hospital orderly to perform heart surgery.

Alfred Zimmerman
The essential problem is how to govern a large-scale world with small-scale local minds.

Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad

Old
  (#10)
Drew
Got a little dog in you?
Drew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 650

10-19-2008, 07:33 AM

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
-Galileo-

"Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it."
-George Orwell

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it."
-George Bernard Shaw-

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain-

Old
  (#11)
cheesemouse
AzB Silver Member
cheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond reputecheesemouse has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1000
  Send a message via AIM to cheesemouse Send a message via Yahoo to cheesemouse  
10-19-2008, 07:41 AM

"Obama will win this election and I have only been wrong once in my life and that was when I said nobody is perfect"-Cheesemouse

Get up and play

Old
  (#12)
Scaramouche
AzB Silver Member
Scaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2008, 05:12 AM

Yorkton Securities
During an election campaign the air is full of promises and vice versa.

Owen D. Young
Government means politics, and interference by government carries with it always the implication of coercion. We may accept the expanding power of bureaucrats so long as we bask in their friendly smile. But it is a dangerous temptation. Today politics may be our friend and tomorrow we may be its victims.

Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad

Old
  (#13)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2008, 05:21 AM

My enemies are worms.

Adolf Hilter while exiting the League of Nations.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#14)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

10-20-2008, 06:17 AM

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies".

Groucho Marx

Old
  (#15)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2008, 06:27 AM

If I want to shop for vegetarian food, say, I do not have to spend years lobbying the local supermarket, or joining some sort of somewhat ineffective advisory board, and pounding lawn signs, and writing letters, and cajoling everyone in the neighborhood – all I have to do is go and buy some vegetarian food." -------Stefan Molyneux

Jeff Livingston

Page 1 of 411 1 231151101 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: