Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Absolute "Proof" That America Has Been Overrun By Psychotics
Page 3 of 46 123 4513 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 53 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#31)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-10-2013, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
You, sir, are a true patriot of the USSA of Amerika.

Jeff Livingston
Don't forget that I HATE CHILDREN!!!

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#32)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-10-2013, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Don't forget that I HATE CHILDREN!!!
Of course you do.

But they taste pretty good with just a little barbeque sauce.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#33)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2013, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Of course you do.

But they taste pretty good with just a little barbeque sauce.

Jeff Livingston
I like mine with Texas Pete hot sauce...

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#34)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2013, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
I like mine with Texas Pete hot sauce...
McCain eats his mideastern style.

Jeff Livingston

Crooks & Liars
Old
  (#35)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

Crooks & Liars - 11-21-2013, 07:20 PM

SEC Compliance Examiner Arrested For Non-Compliance, Misreporting Stock Holdings
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 11/21/2013 - 19:06

Perhaps this should have been a "Humor" post but in possibly the most ironic news story of the day, New York-based SEC employee Steven Gilchrist was charged with three counts of making false statements regarding the nature of his personal financial holdings. As WSJ reports, the 48-year-old compliance examiner at the agency, allegedly certified that his stock holdings were in compliance with the agency's ethics rules, when in reality he had held shares of six companies that agency staffers are barred from holding. The SEC is "very disappointed that an employee allegedly made false statements to conceal prohibited holdings after being told by our ethics office to divest." Gilchrist, unlike Cohen, faces a maximum 15 year sentence!

Old
  (#36)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

11-21-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Bizarre News - From Soup to Nuts
Saturday, May 26, 2012

Greetings fellow Bizarros:

So-called sexual minorities, that is transgender persons, have been doing a lot of fighting for recognition in the last few years. They want to be able to marry, to go to school functions like proms together and the right to use whatever bathrooms they wish. And if they can gain a few privileges for themselves, more power to them.

But in this case, one "sexual minority" has gone a little too far in drawing attention to his (for lack of a better pronoun) cause.

Mao Sugiyama, a 22-year-old Japanese artist, had his penis and testicles surgically removed in order to live as an "asexual", that is without gender. But then he decided, in order to raise awareness about sexual minorities and to raise funds to help pay for the surgery, that he was going to cook his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo.

Diners paid 20,000 yen for the plate with a portion of genitals. The meal was prepared under the supervision of a certified cook and diners were required to sign a waiver indemnifying Sugiyama and event organizers.

Steps were taken so the act met all relevant laws, including a ban on organ sales, processing of medical waste and even food sanitation requirements.

The genitals were braised and served with mushrooms and a parsley garnish.

Sugiyama said he received questions from some women and men asking 'Will there be a next time? Please host it again.' Apparently, the meal did not leave a bad taste in the diners' mouths.

But there is only one set of male organ," he tweeted. "I have no plan for the next time."
I've long heard that what goes on in Japan and Germany make this country looks good, on the sexual deviancy front at least.

Old
  (#37)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2013, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
I've long heard that what goes on in Japan and Germany make this country looks good, on the sexual deviancy front at least.
Even more bizarre, as I recall it, was the subsequent attempt by the Japanese Police to charge him under "indecent exposure" laws. I've no idea if the charges stood up. The penis certainly didn't

On the other hand, amusing an anecdote as this subject may be, it's not clear exactly what a weird gender uncertain extrovert in Japan or the willingness of some Japanese diners to try eating anything at all has got to do with the subject of "proof that America has been overrun by psychotics".

I'm also not at all sure that today's Germany would come anywhere near the top of the global "weirdness" tree in any subject but then again I've spent a lot of time in a lot of weird parts of the world

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 11-22-2013 at 05:55 AM.

Old
  (#38)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2013, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
Even more bizarre, as I recall it, was the subsequent attempt by the Japanese Police to charge him under "indecent exposure" laws. I've no idea if the charges stood up. The penis certainly didn't

On the other hand, amusing an anecdote as this subject may be, it's not clear exactly what a weird gender uncertain extrovert in Japan or the willingness of some Japanese diners to try eating anything at all has got to do with the subject of "proof that America has been overrun by psychotics".

I'm also not at all sure that today's Germany would come anywhere near the top of the global "weirdness" tree in any subject but then again I've spent a lot of time in a lot of weird parts of the world
Obviously you did not see the "guest" list.

J

Old
  (#39)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

11-29-2013, 07:31 AM

“Control oil and you control nations, control food and you control the people.”

US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in the 1970s.

Old
  (#40)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever

11-29-2013, 07:41 AM

Name:  2013-11-29-DFSLB.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  20.0 KB

Neil Peart

Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#41)
smokeandapancak
what?
smokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond reputesmokeandapancak has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via Yahoo to smokeandapancak  
11-29-2013, 09:48 AM

Wait wait wait wait ... are you telling me that BHO "invented" hot boxing a car?

I never really cared much for the guy before.. but I think I might just love that dude now

dude

"Selfies" at a funeral....Psychotics & Sociopaths....
Old
  (#42)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

"Selfies" at a funeral....Psychotics & Sociopaths.... - 12-11-2013, 08:15 AM

Last edited by jimmyg; 12-11-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Psychotic liars....
Old
  (#43)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Psychotic liars.... - 12-15-2013, 08:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPJCPcYCupY#t=52

These psychotics are our leaders....
Old
  (#44)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

These psychotics are our leaders.... - 12-17-2013, 08:17 AM

MEET THE EPA’S TOP EXPERT ON

Posted on 16th December 2013 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

EPA climate expert who pretended to work for the CIA was ‘enabled’ by top officials

An expert in committing fraud sounds like the perfect expert to peddle the global warming fraud foisted upon the American people. Our 4th snowstorm in 9 days is on its way for tomorrow. Winter doesn’t officially start for five more days. When do I start to get the benefits of global warming? Maybe I should call Mr. Beale before he starts serving his sentence.

The Environmental Protection Agency’s highest-paid employee and top expert on climate change was enabled by top agency officials in committing fraud to avoid doing his real job for years, according to the agency’s inspector general.

John Beale pretended to work as an undercover agent for the CIA, and federal prosecutors are saying he committed a “crime of massive proportions.”

The 65-year-old Beale is due to be sentenced on Wednesday. Prosecutors have asked that Beale be sent to federal prison for at least 30 months for bilking the government out of almost $1 million in salary and other benefits over a decade.

NBC News said two new reports by the EPA’s inspector general office concluded that top officials at the agency “enabled” Beale by failing to verify any of his cover stories about working for the CIA, and failing to check on hundreds of thousands of dollars paid to him in undeserved bonuses and travel expenses. Those include first-class trips to London, where he stayed in five-star hotels.

Read the latest reports from the inspector general on control issues regarding Beale’s pay and travel.

Beale’s lawyer has acknowledged his client’s guilt but has asked for leniency, citing real work that Beale did, including helping with the rewrite of the Clean Air Act in 1990. Attorney John Kern wrote that Beale “has come to recognize that, beyond the motive of greed, his theft and deception were animated by a highly self-destructive and dysfunctional need to engage in excessively reckless, risky behavior.”

A request for comment from to the EPA’s spokesman for climate change wasn’t immediately returned.

– Robert Schroeder

Old
  (#45)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

12-23-2013, 08:19 AM

Page 3 of 46 123 4513 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: