Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Hello,my name is BeCue Prime-M
Page 2 of 7 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
marek
AzB Silver Member
marek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-18-2018, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
I know you are a strong player and all, but from the bleachers your review will always be slightly tainted due to you being sponsored by them.

Well the best i can do is to be 100% honest with my feelings about the cue and i cant influence your point of view in regards to a review by sponsored player. You have always an option either not to read such review at all or to proceed with extreme caution Fyi I am not pushed by Becue to write any review,thats my own iniciative to review my new cues (but they know i am going to write it). And if such review helps others to decide if they buy/test Becue or they stay away from it then all good. As you may know by now my reviews are very comprehensive and I comment both on positive and negative things, i really value my honor above all and Becue guys know very well that i am this way. My plan is to play with Prime-M for the next week to get the most info i can get from the cue and then i will relay that info here. Nothing more nothing less

Old
  (#17)
CuesDirectly
AzB Silver Member

CuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek View Post
Well the best i can do is to be 100% honest with my feelings about the cue and i cant influence your point of view in regards to a review by sponsored player. You have always an option either not to read such review at all or to proceed with extreme caution Fyi I am not pushed by Becue to write any review,thats my own iniciative to review my new cues (but they know i am going to write it). And if such review helps others to decide if they buy/test Becue or they stay away from it then all good. As you may know by now my reviews are very comprehensive and I comment both on positive and negative things, i really value my honor above all and Becue guys know very well that i am this way. My plan is to play with Prime-M for the next week to get the most info i can get from the cue and then i will relay that info here. Nothing more nothing less

AZBilliards has a place called, get this, "CUE REVIEWS."

The fantastic AZBilliards also has a place called "CUE AND SHAFT REVIEWS."

IF you believe in SPAMMING so often AND you have no command of the English language, please find those places to talk about your FEELINGS.

Happy Sunday to all, good day.

----------------------------------------------

David Brainard, custom Cuemaker
My website is CuesDirectly.com
Email, CuesDirectly@gmail.com
Facebook under both names
503 930-7776 5am -5pm West Coast time

Old
  (#18)
marek
AzB Silver Member
marek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesDirectly View Post
AZBilliards has a place called, get this, "CUE REVIEWS."

The fantastic AZBilliards also has a place called "CUE AND SHAFT REVIEWS."

IF you believe in SPAMMING so often AND you have no command of the English language, please find those places to talk about your FEELINGS.

Happy Sunday to all, good day.
Thx for the heads-up, I was not aware of that part of the forums and i have been here for maybe 15 years. And thank you for a very polite way to point me to the right place to post a review,its always good to feel being appreciated

Old
  (#19)
CuesDirectly
AzB Silver Member

CuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Thx for the heads-up, I was not aware of that part of the forums and i have been here for maybe 15 years. And thank you for a very polite way to point me to the right place to post a review,its always good to feel being appreciated
I appreciate your kind and reasonable response, Thanks.

----------------------------------------------

David Brainard, custom Cuemaker
My website is CuesDirectly.com
Email, CuesDirectly@gmail.com
Facebook under both names
503 930-7776 5am -5pm West Coast time

Old
  (#20)
billiards102
AzB Silver Member
billiards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond reputebilliards102 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1000

11-18-2018, 09:33 AM

Marek,

Props for not letting want to be moderators get under your skin, conveys much about your character. I will be awaiting your review and if you choose to post it somewhere besides this thread, please put a post here with its location.

Last edited by billiards102; 11-18-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Old
  (#21)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

11-18-2018, 10:42 AM

The 30" 12.0mm REVO squirts the cue ball slightly less than the 29" 12.4 mm REVO.

Yes, I am curious about comparing the 12.0 mm PRime-M along side of the 12.0 mm REVO.

JoeyA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrctherake View Post
How does the 12mm, 30" revo compare to the 29", 12.4 revo?

Thanks....

BTW:

I'm also curious how your 12mm revo and the 12mm prime-m perform side by side.

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a pigletóa lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#22)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

11-18-2018, 10:50 AM

This is the type of post that SHOULD BE in the Main Forum. This silly notion that every post should go into it's own little cubicle is RIDICULOUS. Some people attempt to force people to write in particular sub-forums, just to show their contempt for particular subjects, AND SIMPLY UNDERMINES THE VALUE OF THIS WEB SITE. Facebook features are not the only reason that many have left this valuable pool resource.

Let the administrator send you a note and listen to him and don't listen to anyone who suggests that this type of post belongs ONLY IN A SUB-FORUM, NOT TO BE READ EXCEPT BY A FEW.

Even to this day, I rarely go to the other sub-forums as I do not have the time to see what's going on in these other locations.

Anyway Marek, I am looking forward to your review and hope one day that I will be able to compare the 12.0mm Prime-M to the REVO 12.0mm shaft.

Best regards from New Orleans, Louisiana.

JoeyA

Quote:

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a pigletóa lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#23)
Cardigan Kid
AzB Silver Member
Cardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post
This is the type of post that SHOULD BE in the Main Forum. This silly notion that every post should go into it's own little cubicle is RIDICULOUS. Some people attempt to force people to write in particular sub-forums, just to show their contempt for particular subjects, AND SIMPLY UNDERMINES THE VALUE OF THIS WEB SITE. Facebook features are not the only reason that many have left this valuable pool resource.

Let the administrator send you a note and listen to him and don't listen to anyone who suggests that this type of post belongs ONLY IN A SUB-FORUM, NOT TO BE READ EXCEPT BY A FEW.

Even to this day, I rarely go to the other sub-forums as I do not have the time to see what's going on in these other locations.

Anyway Marek, I am looking forward to your review and hope one day that I will be able to compare the 12.0mm Prime-M to the REVO 12.0mm shaft.

JoeyA
Not to mention that you get feedback, questions and responses sometimes that take weeks on the subforums but look at here, this thread already has 2 pages of responses.
Like you, I don't have time to check every forum so the main forum is where most of the action is at.
Ok a side note, it seems every topic in the main forum can be justified to be moved to a particular sub forum. It's all splitting hairs after a while.

Old
  (#24)
Cardigan Kid
AzB Silver Member
Cardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 12:20 PM

Old
  (#25)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiards102 View Post
Marek,

Props, for not letting want to be moderators get under you skin, conveys much about your character. I will be awaiting your review and if you choose to post it somewhere besides this thread, please put a post here with its location.
No kidding.

I've been here awhile and didn't know about those sections. I'm sure the traffic there is huge.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#26)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post

JoeyA
I'm looking forward to Mareks review but, I would also like to hear from someone else that, like Marek, will be honest but, have no ties. It would also be nice to know that the second opinion person is also a strong player and someone that has used the revo long enough to be use to it.

I've always been a "get a second opinion" type person in all areas of my life. Leave nothing to chance unless it can't be helped of course.

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Old
  (#27)
jtompilot
AzB Silver Member
jtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 05:14 PM

I’ve never met an Italian road bike I didn’t like. Now it might be a Prime M.
All I need is a radial pin.

If they send me a demo I’ll fly it all around the country and show it off.

Old
  (#28)
Korsakoff
AzB Gold Member
Korsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 07:07 PM

I just purchased some items from them and received them last week. Been too busy to get out and see how they play. I played well some time ago but have not been on a 9 foot in years. Look forward to getting back in stroke and thought it would be interesting to try and do it with carbon fiber.

I purchased the Sneaky Pete with two Prime M 12 cm and two 12.5 cm shafts. I also purchased the break and jump cues and the extension. Hope to haul all that out and play in the near future.

Old
  (#29)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakoff View Post
I just purchased some items from them and received them last week. Been too busy to get out and see how they play. I played well some time ago but have not been on a 9 foot in years. Look forward to getting back in stroke and thought it would be interesting to try and do it with carbon fiber.

I purchased the Sneaky Pete with two Prime M 12 cm and two 12.5 cm shafts. I also purchased the break and jump cues and the extension. Hope to haul all that out and play in the near future.
Go get 'em.

Let me know how they play.

I was playing with my Becue today, with the white 12mm Prime, and was hitting them pretty good.

A young guy and I was banging around playing 8-ball and I asked if he wanted to play one-pocket, since a few weeks ago he told me that he liked to play one-pocket and nobody in Hawaii played it.

We flipped for the break and I won. I don't think he had a ball at the end of the game.

He broke the second rack and leaked me a ball on the first shot after the break and I think I won that one 8-1.

After beating him 8-0 the third game, he wanted to play 10-ball.

We banged around at that and he didn't fare much better, so he packed it up and left.

I've gotten so used to the Becue, that playing with a regular cue with a wooden shaft feels kind of foreign. There is definitely a BIG difference in the FEEL of hitting with the all carbon fiber cue and a cue made totally of wood. There seems to be more power with less force with the Becue. Maybe I'm imagining it, but, if I am, so are the other people who try it.

A lady who plays as a B+ in the tournaments has a REVO with a BK3 butt and she tried my Becue and was commenting on hit it seemed to be "more solid".

I have yet to try it without a glove. The painted surface is a bit more "tacky" than wood. I'm sure it would work just fine with a bit of powder, but I've gotten used to a glove and my bridge feels a tad too loose with the 12mm shaft. I played with a 14mm for dozens of years and I still prefer the feel of a larger diameter shaft in my closed bridge hand. I can't believe the muscle memory in my bridge hand still favors fatter shafts, even after playing with smaller shafts for the last few years.

That is one of the reasons I want to try the 12.5mm shaft.

Last edited by HawaiianEye; 11-18-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Old
  (#30)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

11-18-2018, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtompilot View Post
Iíve never met an Italian road bike I didnít like. Now it might be a Prime M.
All I need is a radial pin.

If they send me a demo Iíll fly it all around the country and show it off.
from 35K feet ?? lol

Page 2 of 7 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: