Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Barretta vs Crow
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Unhappy 09-18-2019, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Watching the Turning Stone match.

Wow she is really methodical isn't she?

She should come out with her own DVD on how to look over the rack. She would most likely sell some with it...
I've tried and tried to watch her matches but, she is just to slow.

Players like her, make it extremely hard for the average fan to enjoy.

However, I do like to watch her when she is playing a lesser skilled player. When she plays weaker players she usually plays faster and IMO, plays better and is much more entertaining.

I'm not sure but, I would guess that she doesn't handle pressure as well as some other pros.

I had much rather watch Car, Alison, Siming and many, many other female pros. She, imo, is among the worst to watch.

Jeff

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Old
  (#17)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 07:07 AM

Another thing I noticed.

She was wearing leggings and a "warm up" shirt.

I thought the Joss events had a dress code (Collared shirts, Dress Pants). If so, why is she (or any other person) allowed to play? I've seen those shenanigans (different rules for men and women) in the work place and in different events...

Old
  (#18)
Ģśţāṿ
AzB Silver Member
Ģśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 07:15 AM

I really wish the players were not allowed to inspect the rack. So much time is wasted in a effort to obtain the perfect break.

Old
  (#19)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ģśţāṿ View Post
I really wish the players were not allowed to inspect the rack. So much time is wasted in a effort to obtain the perfect break.
I'm ok with checking to see where you want to attack the rack from (but should be in the "time clock" stage). But all the you need to rerack not so much. If the rack isn't good enough after the second or third attempt a neutral racker should be set (even just any old spectator...

Old
  (#20)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-19-2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Another thing I noticed.

I thought the Joss events had a dress code (Collared shirts, Dress Pants). If so, why is she (or any other person) allowed to play? I've seen those shenanigans (different rules for men and women) in the work place and in different events...
Yeah, bugs me that wimmins at work wear sandals and skits with no collar shirts and I gotta wear dress shoes and shirts with slacks...

But I do get to pee standing up, so I got that going for me.

Old
  (#21)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post

But I do get to pee standing up, so I got that going for me.
Don't be fooled, they can if they want to.

Challenge has been thrown....
Old
  (#22)
tucson9ball
AzB Silver Member
tucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 175

Challenge has been thrown.... - 09-19-2019, 08:11 AM

Ok, I'm only 3 Fargo points higher than J.B., I'll play her some 9 or 10 ball. She can play as slow as she wants to.

Chris

Old
  (#23)
spartan
AzB Silver Member
spartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond repute

Talking 09-19-2019, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Leggings are hot. Leggings and crop tops should be allowed like in track and field

Name:  ct.JPG
Views: 275
Size:  57.5 KB

Last edited by spartan; 09-19-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Old
  (#24)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-19-2019, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan View Post
Leggings are hot. Leggings and crop tops should be allowed like in track and field

Attachment 530136
That girl needs a sandwich or 3.

Old
  (#25)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
That girl needs a sandwich or 3.
Give me 2 pieces of bread, I'll take care of her.

Old
  (#26)
erhino41
AzB Silver Member
erhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan View Post

Attachment 530136
A girl wore an outfit exactly like this into the pool hall on a Friday night and was deeply offended and appalled that everyone was looking at her.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Last edited by erhino41; 09-19-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Old
  (#27)
Pete
AzB Silver Member

09-19-2019, 11:10 AM

I only assume if a "gentleman" came in to Turning Stone dressed in the equivalent Mike would demand they change into "appropriate" attire. And hate the double standard (in our society)...

Old
  (#28)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch85 View Post
Not a lot to knock about Jen. She has been in movies. Yeah that tanked, people knock it all the time She has been in TV series.You mean The Hustlers on Amazon? I liked it, but it also tanked, no new episodes She has hung out in the top 10 of womens professional pool players. And could likely give me the wild 7 and out and take my money. I'd take my chances on that wild 7, can't be home turf and winner break format.....

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Old
  (#29)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 11:37 AM

Quote:
I only assume if a "gentleman" came in to Turning Stone dressed in the equivalent Mike would demand they change into "appropriate" attire. And hate the double standard (in our society)...
I applaud the double standard....vive le difference

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#30)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson9ball View Post
Ok, I'm only 3 Fargo points higher than J.B., I'll play her some 9 or 10 ball. She can play as slow as she wants to.
I'm sure she's had good days like everyone else but, I swear, I've never once witnessed her on a good day.

I've watched several tournaments that she was in and she was usually two and out unless she got a lucky and drew dead money.

She is a pro but, IMO, she is at the bottom of the barrel of true pros. When I think of a pro player, she is definitely not the first to come to mind.

Jeff

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: