Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page A Picture is worth a thousand words but Memes say it all!
Page 4 of 6 « First 234 56

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-19-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
I would have expected reasonable, educated people to post Memes of your
own liking in response, but instead let's attack the poster. Geez, you guys just don't
understand things do you?
Yeah, take one line, get butt hurt and avoid the argumentative body of my post. Nice out.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#47)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Hmmmm, who's life would I rather have.... hmmmm, that's a tough one. LOL
Aristotle said you cannot say if someone had a happy life until it was over.

Charlie Sheen seemed to be 'living the life' and 'WINNING!' with all his wild life style, for quite some time. Even when it got him fired from 2-1/2 Men, he won about $80 million in a contract settlement, iirc.

Now he may not be able to be hired, has HIV, lost his children, suffered a stroke behind his drug use, and is left in his addiction SFAIK. Were all the hookers and blow he had (and may still have, who knows?) worth it? Only he would know how he feels now, and of course, his judgment remains suspect.

PDJT's erratic and gross misbehavior in office has made him so reviled that it is grossly harming his businesses. Just one of them, the Doral Country Club, is down 69% in earnings. His foreign golf courses are hemorrhaging millions in losses a year behind the public refusing to patronize them, and his name has been forced off a dozen or more of his buildings by the demands of the residents. His constant stewing, raging and whining shows he is not a happy camper in how his life is turning out now. He precipitated a long fall that will endure long after his time in office.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#48)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-19-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
I don't like you but I don't do personal attacks to you, ever. You are some kind of warped human that all you have in you for an argument is to personal attack and yeah I reported the one here too.

Is this what it is to be a Republican?

To be small minded and ignore the Golden Rule?

You guys are precious in the way that you think the sermon on the mount doesn't apply
to you, oh yeah you are ixnay on the religionay anyway. Not even respect for the
philosophy either.

Why don't you guys just abide by the damn rules?

Poor pitiful little Robin.

Sad, truly sad that you can't see that your continual attacks on "Republicans" and everything associated with PDJT are what earn the responses you receive.

You can't see that YOU are the reason you are treated the way you are.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#49)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Ok. Well just for starters, It was a good day for truth and freedom when you
left here as moderator. I have enjoyed the same freedom as the rest of the posters here
since that day. You could compare yourself to Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini or any other little
dictator and you wouldn't be far off. Its people like yourself who think that freedom of
the press only means the freedom you have purview to give them and not real freedom.

Real freedom means that you might have to listen to another mans opinion and take
into account what could happen if you don't make compromises for the betterment of
the country or it becomes sick and twisted into something else. I guess some of us love
Fascist control. Not people who love real freedom

Why do you go out of your way to speak to me or address me with your mess, when
you don't represent the values that make this country great and you know that I do?

I will take the side of freedom every time. Of course you're free to act just as nasty as
you want to as long as its within the rules. Rules are messed up aren't they?

Please tell all the liberal colleges this when a conservative wants to speak there.

Please tell it to all the jerkoffs who get violent because someone wears a MAGA hat.

Please tell this to the entire democrat party.
The left is working very hard to take away individual rights.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#50)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

Charlie Sheen seemed to be 'living the life' and 'WINNING!' with all his wild life style, for quite some time. Even when it got him fired from 2-1/2 Men, he won about $80 million in a contract settlement, iirc.

Now he may not be able to be hired, has HIV, lost his children, suffered a stroke behind his drug use, and is left in his addiction SFAIK. Were all the hookers and blow he had (and may still have, who knows?) worth it? Only he would know how he feels now, and of course, his judgment remains suspect.

PDJT's erratic and gross misbehavior in office has made him so reviled that it is grossly harming his businesses. Just one of them, the Doral Country Club, is down 69% in earnings. His foreign golf courses are hemorrhaging millions in losses a year behind the public refusing to patronize them, and his name has been forced off a dozen or more of his buildings by the demands of the residents. His constant stewing, raging and whining shows he is not a happy camper in how his life is turning out now. He precipitated a long fall that will endure long after his time in office.
Comparing Trump to Sheen is ridiculous.

Old
  (#51)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-19-2019, 10:48 AM

Quote:
I don't like you but I don't do personal attacks to you, ever. You are some kind of warped human
I'm guessing that you're not even capable of seeing the irony.
Folks, this is yet another example of why EVERYONE needs to ignore this ****.
Every time we read one of his post, we're contributing to his illness, and losing brain cells to boot.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#52)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Ok. Well just for starters, It was a good day for truth and freedom when you
left here as moderator.

See? No personal attacks, uh..ok. Only when you are being called out, does it matter to you

I have enjoyed the same freedom as the rest of the posters here since that day.

LOL...sure you do. Were you in jail?

You could compare yourself to Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini or any other little dictator and you wouldn't be far off. Its people like yourself who think that freedom of the press only means the freedom you have purview to give them and not real freedom.

Here you are again, proving that you don't understand what "freedom of the press" means. I'll consider that you may have a 3rd grade education, but still, you should learn your rights and what they mean and how they are applied

Real freedom means that you might have to listen to another mans opinion and take into account what could happen if you don't make compromises for the betterment of the country or it becomes sick and twisted into something else.

Show us how smart you are. Cite this reference in the U.S. Constitution, please. I'll wait....or you could just admit that you don't know what you're talking about.....

I guess some of us love Fascist control. Not people who love real freedom.

Now, that is a picture perfect description of you. Thank you for owning that. It is funnier yet, that you don't understand the words you just used...but hey

Why do you go out of your way to speak to me or address me with your mess, when you don't represent the values that make this country great and you know that I do?

LOL, again....you aren't too bright...Damn...bless your heart

I will take the side of freedom every time. Of course you're free to act just as nasty as you want to as long as its within the rules. Rules are messed up aren't they?

I can only imagine the nonsense you put in your "book"!!

This really is a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Really, a crying shame that you don't have a clue.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#53)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

Let us review.

PDJT has never had a drink.

PDJT has never done drugs, other than prescription.

PDJT has never smoked.

And you want to compare PDJT to Charlie Sheen?

Sounds like you are closer match to Sheen than Trump.

Sad, very sad.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#54)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
I don't like you but I don't do personal attacks to you, ever. You are some kind of warped human that all you have in you for an argument is to personal attack and yeah I reported the one here too.

Is this what it is to be a Republican?

To be small minded and ignore the Golden Rule?

You guys are precious in the way that you think the sermon on the mount doesn't apply
to you, oh yeah you are ixnay on the religionay anyway. Not even respect for the
philosophy either.

Why don't you guys just abide by the damn rules?
Was Wilson hiding in the bathroom during class? This school has rules you know! Why can't you kids just abide by them? Run and tell the principal!!

I wondered who were the "reporters" around here.

Ok not really.

Name:  trolls.day.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  25.6 KB

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Last edited by JC; 09-19-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Old
  (#55)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-19-2019, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
This really is a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Really, a crying shame that you don't have a clue.
I don't understand why you and your buddy CO don't just ignore me. I would be just as happy if you did and neither of you would risk my reply.

As far as owing you a response, I don't.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Last edited by 336Robin; 09-19-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Old
  (#56)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
I don't understand why you and your buddy CO don't just ignore me. I would be just as happy if you did and neither of you would risk my reply.
Oh Robin, that answer is easy.

They'd miss all the fun.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#57)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Oh Robin, that answer is easy.

They'd miss all the fun.
Right there is sadism if that's fun.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#58)
Mr. Wilson
Was

09-19-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:

As far as owing you a response, I don't.
You've been a victim your entire life, haven't you?

Poor thing.

Poor, poor thing.

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#59)
Mr. Wilson
Was

09-19-2019, 12:14 PM

Here's a fun game:

We sit back and listen to how wrong Robin is on the 1st amendment and then watch him whine and cry when people point out how wrong he is..on everything.

Maybe we could make a few more memes to celebrate him.

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#60)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

09-19-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Here's a fun game:

We sit back and listen to how wrong Robin is on the 1st amendment and then watch him whine and cry when people point out how wrong he is..on everything.

Maybe we could make a few more memes to celebrate him.
Oh so you want to bring in the rest of the board to take up for you and attack me personally? That's about your speed.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Page 4 of 6 « First 234 56

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: