Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page A Picture is worth a thousand words but Memes say it all!
Page 5 of 6 « First 345 6

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-19-2019, 12:33 PM

Honestly, if I knew that 80% of the people I interacted with on a daily basis thought I was stupid, Id just slink away and stop providing them with ammunition.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#62)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-19-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Oh so you want to bring in the rest of the board to take up for you and attack me personally? That's about your speed.
Poor thing.

Tissue?

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#63)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

09-19-2019, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Oh so you want to bring in the rest of the board to take up for you and attack me personally? That's about your speed.
That same dog will lick his butthole every single day and try and lick you!

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#64)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-19-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
That same dog will lick his butthole every single day and try and lick you!
Tastes the same to a dog?

dumluk

Old
  (#65)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-19-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Honestly, if I knew that 80% of the people I interacted with on a daily basis thought I was stupid, Id just slink away and stop providing them with ammunition.
Why are you attacking you!?

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#66)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Aristotle said you cannot say if someone had a happy life until it was over.

Charlie Sheen seemed to be 'living the life' and 'WINNING!' with all his wild life style, for quite some time. Even when it got him fired from 2-1/2 Men, he won about $80 million in a contract settlement, iirc.

Now he may not be able to be hired, has HIV, lost his children, suffered a stroke behind his drug use, and is left in his addiction SFAIK. Were all the hookers and blow he had (and may still have, who knows?) worth it? Only he would know how he feels now, and of course, his judgment remains suspect.

PDJT's erratic and gross misbehavior in office has made him so reviled that it is grossly harming his businesses. Just one of them, the Doral Country Club, is down 69% in earnings. His foreign golf courses are hemorrhaging millions in losses a year behind the public refusing to patronize them, and his name has been forced off a dozen or more of his buildings by the demands of the residents. His constant stewing, raging and whining shows he is not a happy camper in how his life is turning out now. He precipitated a long fall that will endure long after his time in office.
Dude, DJT is at the end of his life anyways. So what if he makes less money now when he doesn't spend as much. Big whoop. I'm pretty sure he's more than happy, both sides stew on here all the time about politics, and i'm guessing a majority of us are pretty happy and content.

His b1tch sessions just get displayed to the world, ours don't. So, you, as usual, are reading too much into this.

He lived like a King most of his life, got to call his shots, day in and day out. And folks jumped when he called. And bedded some sweet tail for decades. Not a bad gig at all

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#67)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Dude, DJT is at the end of his life anyways. So what if he makes less money now when he doesn't spend as much. Big whoop. I'm pretty sure he's more than happy, both sides stew on here all the time about politics, and i'm guessing a majority of us are pretty happy and content.

His b1tch sessions just get displayed to the world, ours don't. So, you, as usual, are reading too much into this.

He lived like a King most of his life, got to call his shots, day in and day out. And folks jumped when he called. And bedded some sweet tail for decades. Not a bad gig at all
Sofla is very concerned that Trump did not display Victorian family morals.

Old
  (#68)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Hmmmm, who's life would I rather have.... hmmmm, that's a tough one. LOL
barry gets to play with himself and another guy with a bigger johnson. Poor bastard.

Old
  (#69)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 07:48 AM

Quote:
We don't need any prodding. You are the American version of Pangit. That, in itself, should wake up or at least cure you of TDS. My god man, do you have any pride lol

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#70)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

09-20-2019, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
LOL. exactly, suddenly, it's ok for men to piss with little girls, for men to compete and take scholarships away from woman, and for men to cut their c$cks off, and woman to have them attached,,, but my god, for a normal, healthy male to want more than one woman and he blows a gasket. As if gay folks or liberals are known as the most monogamous folks on the planet. wow. I mean, if the wife gave me a free pass, I would NOT turn it down

It's a shame Trump didn't like little girls, then he'd get a pass by the left.

TZAR Tips now available.

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 09-20-2019 at 09:03 AM.

Old
  (#71)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-20-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
He likes the Missionary Position?

dumluk

Old
  (#72)
Mr. Wilson
Was

09-20-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
We don't need any prodding. You are the American version of Pangit. That, in itself, should wake up or at least cure you of TDS. My god man, do you have any pride lol
Not sure if its funny or sad...

He really thinks I've been soooo mean.

For real, if I took off the kid gloves, if this made him whine, I could have him in tears within the hour.

Mean??
He has no idea

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#73)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 10:15 AM

Robin Red Breast has ascended the cross just like our good friend Tom Haney.

Old
  (#74)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

09-20-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Not sure if its funny or sad...

He really thinks I've been soooo mean.

For real, if I took off the kid gloves, if this made him whine, I could have him in tears within the hour.

Mean??
He has no idea
He can't handle the truth

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#75)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

09-20-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
LOL!
What would you know about either?
Beat me to it.

Page 5 of 6 « First 345 6

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: