It's George Black Leather 1x2

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sold

Hi,

I have 2 cases for sale. This is the 2nd.

It's George 1x2 Black Leather Case (Eel Print) - Bought from AZBer recently - was in new unused condition when I bought it - I've probably used it 10 times - shows minor wear - scuff on one corner

comes with key for the latch - Pictures show good condition

Asking SOLD shipped

PS. Looking for 2x4 cases that fit 32'' cues. Partial to It's George or GTF style cases - Will look at anything. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpg
    IMG_1750.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1751.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_1752.jpg
    IMG_1752.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_1753.jpg
    IMG_1753.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
PM Replied. Buyer just backed out. I know many of you may have hesitations because I have not sold on AZB before. All of you established sellers had to get started at some point. If anyone is worried, I have 45 + perfect feedback on a golf forum (Golfwrx - Dan Lau). I also have perfect ebay feedback 50+ transactions (ID = danfordlau). Please be confident in dealings. I would not risk my reputation for a small thing like a case.

$130 shipped guys. Anyone?

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ok, I'm new here. Granted. I have 3 items for sale and I have received about 5 offers that I have accepted, upon which the buyer has then backed off. I"m not sure how AZB works, but in the other forums in which I participate, if you propose a lower price than asking price, and the seller accepts, that is a verbal agreement to purchase. For example "will you take $130 shipped to Canada?" .. When I reply yes, that is usually a commitment. Negative feedback is left on those other forums for people who do this and then back out. It is very poor form to probe a sellers price, have them come down on it, and then back out. Not just directed at you Klopek, but in general. I don't think its me that has a lot to learn here.

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just so you know, the GIFT option was so that I could ship the case to you, in CANADA for the same price. After you expressed that you weren't comfortable, I said you could do regular paypal, as well as provided feedback references.. Please don't make it out to be fishy because its not.

It was a favor so that you could have the item shipped internationally for the same price as the domestic asking price. Won't do that again, no worries.