Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Kamui Black Super Soft vs Techno Dud
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

10-03-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas333 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzby View Post
If you love the tip you have, stick with it. No sense in wasting money chasing something better when you already like what you have.

That said I've tried both and would take a technodud over Kamui any day, but I didn't like any of the Kamui tips I've tried
Last year I switched all my shafts to Kamui clear black and I did not like them for anything but breaking. I switched my player back to Triangle and am playing with much fewer miss hits.

Just my thoughts
I went through a phase where I was trying everything under the sun. I loved Sniper tips, but thought I could find something better. I'd buy a tip, put it on, try it out, cut it off and put a Sniper back on. Who knows how much I wasted on that. Fwiw of all the tips I did try, I liked Kamui black the least. That's out of Sniper, Moori, Ultraskin, Kamui browns and Dennis Searing's tips.

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.

Old
  (#17)
Andrew Manning
Aspiring know-it-all
Andrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-03-2019, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillac J View Post
Honestly,you should try an Ultraskin...I've never 'hated' a tip before.
I've had only one tip I really hated, and it was an ultraskin. Had more freshly-chalked miscues with that tip than any other I've ever had.

I guess mileage varies.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

If you knew what you didn't know, you wouldn't not know it. -Danny Diliberto

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: