Cuetec Cynergy vs Cuetec R360

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My question is, other than the fact that the R360 is likely a Cynergy turned inside out, and only comes in the Cuetec joint, which I believe is 3/8-14, or something like that...What, if any performance/feel differences are there? I have never played with either, so I am curious.
Thanks in advance for any information, or response.
Regards.
j2

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My question is, other than the fact that the R360 is likely a Cynergy turned inside out, and only comes in the Cuetec joint, which I believe is 3/8-14, or something like that...What, if any performance/feel differences are there? I have never played with either, so I am curious.
Thanks in advance for any information, or response.
Regards.
j2
Not even close to the same thing. R360 has a composite tube in the middle with wood laminated to it. Cynergy is a high-modulus carbon fiber shaft. I've hit with both and the Cynergy is light-years better imo. R360 had a real numb/dead feel but it played pretty good. Cynergy hits a lot like a solid wood cue. Lower defl. than the R and just easier to move ball around. I'm still using my Mezz HybridPro(original version) but if i was lookin' at a cf shaft i'd check it out. Here's a diagram of a 360 shaft. The tube is only 15" long. Its there mostly too keep it from warping. https://www.cuetec.com/cuetec-shafts/

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not even close to the same thing. R360 has a composite tube in the middle with wood laminated to it. Cynergy is a high-modulus carbon fiber shaft. I've hit with both and the Cynergy is light-years better imo. R360 had a real numb/dead feel but it played pretty good. Cynergy hits a lot like a solid wood cue. Lower defl. than the R and just easier to move ball around. I'm still using my Mezz HybridPro(original version) but if i was lookin' at a cf shaft i'd check it out. Here's a diagram of a 360 shaft. The tube is only 15" long. Its there mostly too keep it from warping. https://www.cuetec.com/cuetec-shafts/

Thank you for the info. :cool: