Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Take Note. Trump out by March 2020.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Take Note. Trump out by March 2020.
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow Take Note. Trump out by March 2020. - 11-05-2019, 05:40 AM

Some of our guys that like betting might want to take some action on that prediction.

President Trump will be out of office by March 2020, says Anthony Scaramucci

Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci predicts Republican lawmakers will pressure President Trump to leave office by March 2020.

“When you talk to elected Republicans privately they can’t stand the president. They know the president is a lawless person and basically a criminal,” Scaramucci told Yahoo Finance’s On the Move.

The “Mooch” as he is called by friends, updated his earlier prediction that Republican leaders on Capitol Hill would ask the president to leave office by the end of the year. “Unfortunately I got that part of it wrong,” Scaramucci said. “I was counting on levels of valor and patriotism from my fellow Republicans and we didn’t get that yet.”

But Scaramucci, a political insider who was part of Trump’s finance committee in 2016 and joined the administration for a brief 11-day run as communications director in 2017, says the president’s approval rating keeps falling as the impeachment inquiry uncovers more scandals within the White House.

Scaramucci said Republicans can’t ignore the new polls from Fox News and NBC/Wall Street Journal which show a growing number of Americans, 49%, want Trump removed from office. “I predict that’s now going to have to go to 60 and when it’s 60, Republicans are going to have to cut and run.”

Launching a PAC to beat Trump
Scaramucci recently filed paperwork to create a political action committee (PAC) which will use its funds to defeat Trump if he fails to leave office before the 2020 presidential election.

“I am in the process of raising the assets and I will make an announcement in early January the number of assets we’ve raised and where we are going to target the thing,” he said.

Scaramucci’s PAC will focus on 11 swing states like Ohio, Michigan and Florida targeting suburban voters, “to explain what the president is doing actually to their children,” he said. “You can’t have somebody that is lawless at the top of the food chain, who is supposed to be the number one law enforcement official in the United States.”

Republican loyalty to Trump
Scaramucci suspects voters are turned off by the presidents “repetitive lying” and “bullying.” Among Republican voters, Trump’s approval rating has fallen eight points since September to 74%, according to a recent ABC News Washington Post poll. But 61% strongly approve of Trump’s performance as president which is essentially unchanged. It’s one reason Scaramucci says Republican leaders still defend Trump publicly but trash him privately.

“The president tries to shame people. He'll bully people,” said Scaramucci. “Remember, we have to be 100% loyal to him like he's David Koresh, or Jim Jones from the Jonestown Kool-Aid punch. If you're not 100% loyal to him he flips out.”

Scaramucci said Republicans should have acted sooner despite what he calls their fear to act.

“The stink of the president would have lasted a little while, but not that long. I mean, they're overestimating his power of intimidation,” he said. “And they're underestimating how good they could be post his departure.”

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#2)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 05:43 AM

January 2025. Oh that's right. The tards are worried that he won't leave office. January 2030.

Old
  (#3)
BryanB
Huge Balls
BryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-05-2019, 06:05 AM

That was on Yahoo...surprised the pangidiot didn't beat you to it

Bryan
USAF Retired 1988-2009

Playing cue: Doug Patrick
Jump: Caveman Cues (Ruben Silva) https://m.facebook.com/Caveman-Custo...7541689443979/

ACS Level 2 Instructor
OB Cues - Dealer & Player representative
Magic Chalk Dealer

Old
  (#4)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
January 2025. Oh that's right. The tards are worried that he won't leave office. January 2030.
I voted for him and don't like those running against him this time. but what I find disturbing is that I have seen a number of folks interviewed in the past several months who said they would be happy if Trump was installed as Dictator of America.
Have we come to that?
Yeah, this "tard" is concerned over those comments, and , yes, Time, Haney is slipping fast as you like to point out.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#5)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I voted for him and don't like those running against him this time. but what I find disturbing is that I have seen a number of folks interviewed in the past several months who said they would be happy if Trump was installed as Dictator of America.
Have we come to that?
Yeah, this "tard" is concerned over those comments, and , yes, Time, Haney is slipping fast as you like to point out.
Not dictator silly.

President for life!

Not to worry though, according to the life insurance industry his life expectancy is only 11.4 more years!

I hear he still buys green bananas

An a serious logical note why would they "pressure" him to leave office when the door is wide open to just remove him through a kangaroo court impeachment if that's what they want?

Last edited by JC; 11-05-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Old
  (#6)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 07:18 AM

The mooch is trying to make on the Manhattan cocktail circuit again.

Old
  (#7)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Have we come to that?
Well I for one have definitely missed these interviews somehow.

Would you kindly post a link to your sources?

Old
  (#8)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

11-05-2019, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Have we come to that?
You could find ppl that would say that about Obama as well and no one would bat an eye

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.

Old
  (#9)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
Not dictator silly.

President for life!
If you can't figure out that means the same thing, you're the silly one, not me.

Old
  (#10)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-05-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
Well I for one have definitely missed these interviews somehow.

Would you kindly post a link to your sources?
Well, my friend, when you see interviews on tv, it's hard to post links. I'm either lying or telling the truth. You decide. A hint. Read JCs post about President for life. That might give you a hint.

Old
  (#11)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-05-2019, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzby View Post
You could find ppl that would say that about Obama as well and no one would bat an eye
I wouldn't be one of them. How about you?

Old
  (#12)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Have we come to that?
He has many flaws but was fortunate to be running against satan's daughter. He is basically running unopposed this time. Maybe killery or big Mike will play the cavalry and race in to save the day. You don't really worry about Trump leaving office do you? No one would go for that. I don't enjoy pointing out the slipping. I just notice it.

Old
  (#13)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 08:32 AM

Quote:
If you can't figure out that means the same thing, you're the silly one, not me.
If you can't figure out people say that just to watch people like you squirm then you are indeed the silly one after all.

Old
  (#14)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-05-2019, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
He has many flaws but was fortunate to be running against satan's daughter. He is basically running unopposed this time. Maybe killery or big Mike will play the cavalry and race in to save the day. You don't really worry about Trump leaving office do you? No one would go for that. I don't enjoy pointing out the slipping. I just notice it.
Not sure what your post had to do with what I said or was responding to.

2030?
Concern over folks wanting a dictator for life?
Had nothing to do with 2020. Read it again.

Maybe I'm missing something you're trying to say.

Old
  (#15)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-05-2019, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
If you can't figure out people say that just to watch people like you squirm then you are indeed the silly one after all.
Oh, I see . You tricked me! Why you rascally rabbit. You KNEW they meant the same thing all along and just wanted to make guys like me squirm? Good one!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: