BANNED
Silver Member
How lazy can you get?
49846481_3082439181768800_1131346792957345792_n.jpg

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

True story:

Yesterday, I was scheduled to get new tires at a nice new AAA a couple miles from my local pool room. Of course, I'm gonna drop my car off and I have one of my pool room buddies on stand by waiting for my call to come pick me up.

All checked in, I took a shot and asked the check in girl if someone can give me a ride down the street and she said they provide free Lyft service to their customers so I said sure, let's do it. The Lyft guy shows up in a Ford Fiesta which if your not familiar, is a compact car. He's got a load of crap in the front pass seat so I gotta get in the back with my 4x8 rugged case. I'm not a little guy so I have my knees on my chin - glad it was less than 2 miles. The UBER cycle pictured above would have been a welcome upgrade. :thumbup:

To round out my day, the AAA girl called me 3 hours later to say my wheel lock was nowhere in the car so they can't do the job. My buddy drove me back, got my car, ordered a replacement wheel lock key, had fun back a t the pool hall, was walking out to my car and out of habit I used my remote to open my tailgate to put my case in and as it opened, 2 tires went rolling out and down the parking lot. :angry:

today is better, so far.