Table Identification

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That makes me feel better about unleashing the hounds (13 year olds) and hopefully teaching them some proper table manners so a real table can come home in a year or so.

Thanks for all the help, I've enjoyed the forum so far.

Cheers!!
Welcome to AZ-land. You will soon notice that I have no buffer. I tell it like it is. An open mind and some thick skin will serve you well here. Don't expect to have your hand held. Always a fun(and sometimes aggravating) place. ;)

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Often Feel Triggered Here.
Hard to Find A Safe Space On AzB!
Its a forum full of pool players. WTH do you expect?To me its like being on the golf course: you have to be able to give the needle and take it as well. If one is easily butt-hurt that's their problem.

baroda5

Registered
We moved the table this weekend (zero fun), but it should be perfect for our needs for now. Thanks again for the responses, now onto buying the fun stuff.....and finishing the basement...sigh...

Attachments

• Basement.jpg
    Basement.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 54
  • basement 2.jpg
    basement 2.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 56

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Baroda....do you think you could lose the cloth?.....my eyes are bleeding...:crying:

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its a forum full of pool players. WTH do you expect?To me its like being on the golf course: you have to be able to give the needle and take it as well. If one is easily butt-hurt that's their problem.

I’m an old aircraft mechanic, so I’m right at home here. Lol