Early tim scruggs full splice two shafts all original

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Here we have a early tim Scruggs sneaky Pete wood to wood matches prefect with both shafts 5/16-14 pin full splice with two shafts all original. Cue is at about 95-98 % points are dead even, butt is straight, but both shafts show a slight taper roll together and apart, does not affect play. When either shaft is together it looks seem less, like a one piece cue. Butt has a very small slight finish scratch on the bottom of butt side didn't notice it till now, white could be delrin or something else butt cap with early TS LOGO rubber bumper, with what looks like a weight bolt inside. Comes with joint caps
Specs:
Butt: 15.825oz & 31.40mm at the butt end
Shaft: #1. 3.935oz 13mm & together 19.760oz
Shaft: #2. 3.795oz 13mm & together 19.625oz
Both shafts have 1" ferrules. & both shafts and butt are the same length.
Will post better pictures if needed in the next few days and have the length of cue.
Not sure what it's worth so looking for cash only offers. Would like to know more about this cue. Open to trades for predator, schon, mezz, only production cues and also custom cues. Payment if sold for cash is paypal as gift or USPS money order, will be shipping conus only by USPS priority with tracking #
I can best be reached either my cell for calls or text, 7189022190 or my email: phadedsecurity@gmail.com
All the best Dom :grin:
utujery3.jpg
ahysyban.jpg
buhyquta.jpg
hetaqe2a.jpg

Last edited:

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hello all

Buyer backed out of deal. So back on the market. First reasonable offer gets the cue, thanks Dom