Let's see your custom pool table lights

D0N

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am having a woodworker build me a pool table light for my gold crown 2. He's asking me for ideas on what I'd like it to look like and I don't even know?! I think it would have some exotic woods and maybe bronze accents to go with the GC2's feet and maybe ivory color to go with the skirts... but beyond that I am not sure.

I like the diamond and the gold crown 9' lights but they're too "commercial" looking for my residential application. I'm thinking of a light that's more retro feeling... 60's or 70's-ish

I'd love to see some custom light pics if you would post some.

thanks

Attachments

• 20191224_184023-1008x756.jpg
    20191224_184023-1008x756.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 197

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am having a woodworker build me a pool table light for my gold crown 2. He's asking me for ideas on what I'd like it to look like and I don't even know?! I think it would have some exotic woods and maybe bronze accents to go with the GC2's feet and maybe ivory color to go with the skirts... but beyond that I am not sure.

I like the diamond and the gold crown 9' lights but they're too "commercial" looking for my residential application. I'm thinking of a light that's more retro feeling... 60's or 70's-ish

thanks

Is this a trick question?

Hard to beat a Gold Crown light for a good looking 60-70's retro ??

D0N

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this a trick question?

Hard to beat a Gold Crown light for a good looking 60-70's retro ??

Agreed but it's kind of "plain" looking. I was hoping to get some inspiration and ideas for something a little more "striking" and unique.

Floydbeth

Registered

thanks

Go to roys basement facebook page and check out
His light setup.

D0N

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go to roys basement facebook page and check out
His light setup.

This? It is like WOW and probably works great but has no character. However, this does give me an idea! I could buy a used tanning bed and take the top half off & hang it above my pool table! ;)

Attachments

• 79666433_2586248031466445_8292514252850200576_n.jpg
    79666433_2586248031466445_8292514252850200576_n.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited: