RASCHIG Billiard Balls. Flawless. Never played. Never distributed. Leaflet and Box

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
PMs or emails are being sent out now to those guys that have expressed interest in the 4 boxes I have available in the Raschig 16-Ball numbered sets. 2 in the red Dekorit boxes and 2 in the blue boxes.

UPDATE: these have been SOLD

~ K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone -

A necessary highlight worthy of consideration regarding either of the Raschig 9-Ball or Raschig 16-Ball sets that I have detailed and offered for sale within this thread:

Every single set is verified as NOS to have been obtained DIRECTLY from an authorized billiard supply dealer either in Germany or Canada and not from any second or third-party source like an online auction or private party outside of the industry. Every ball, box and detail is genuine.

Lastly, the few 16-Ball sets I have offered come from my good friend, Albert, that owns Fort Worth Billiards - now in it’s 65th consecutive year of service - and is accessible by contacting him through their website if anyone would like to say hello or get additional validation. They are located on Montgomery Street here in Fort Worth and some of the finest folks in the industry you will EVER meet.

~ K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
ONE SET remaining for the Raschig 9-Ball set @ $475 all-inclusive pricing.

The Raschig 16-Ball sets have now been SOLD.

~ K.

Last edited: