A big thank you to Fast Lenny

gbru

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only recently met Lenny while he was here in Mobile for the Joyner/Frost One Pocket match......What a great guy.....and wholly dedicated to the sport.

If you stop and think about it, Lenny puts in an enormous amount of time and effort to continue to bring us the opportunity to leisure sit at home and view great matches.....He's often gone from home and family for days at a time and stays up for many long hours providing us with entertainment....

He doesn't complain and whine about his time, expenses etc. but I know it must be difficult at times...

I want to see him be able to continue his efforts.....that's why I made a little donation to his site.....

Won't you do the same?...Thanks

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Has been a year since last saw Fast Lenny in PHX, before that we would cross one another path one in a while, he is a good person.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lenny does a great job (as do Big Truck, and the other folks to do live streaming...my thanks to all of you)! Looking forward to seeing him in Vegas next weekend, at the OMGWTF vs. Borana match!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I only recently met Lenny while he was here in Mobile for the Joyner/Frost One Pocket match......What a great guy.....and wholly dedicated to the sport.

If you stop and think about it, Lenny puts in an enormous amount of time and effort to continue to bring us the opportunity to leisure sit at home and view great matches.....He's often gone from home and family for days at a time and stays up for many long hours providing us with entertainment....

He doesn't complain and whine about his time, expenses etc. but I know it must be difficult at times...

I want to see him be able to continue his efforts.....that's why I made a little donation to his site.....

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member

Thanks bud, I really appreciate your kind words and your support. It was a pleasure meeting you and also Doc too. This was my first time in Alabama and I am enjoying it, going to be at Ricky's place tonight. I might have a live broadcast with some action from there with Scott, will post up if I do, its fun being on the road. :)

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
I also want to say something about Lenny and give him a little plug. For as young as he is, he's so seasoned! I'm not just talking about how his 1P game is soaring, I'm talking about these live-streams he's feeding us. They're done really, really well!

I watched about 90 minutes of the Frost vs Joyner match last night and enjoyed listening to Lenny talking just as much as I enjoyed the video! Lenny's head is screwed on tight for somebody so young. He came from a hard-scrabble type background and ends up a mature, dedicated family man who pours his heart into the sport we love above all others! What more could you want in a fella! :D

God bless you and yours Lenny. And many thanks friend!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Lenny, we have become used to your streams and have become spoiled. The same goes for Bigtruck and a few others that are out there hooking us up to the action. I appreciate what you guys are doing and look forward to the day when I can send more then a thanks.