AZB won't "remember me", everytime I come to the site I have to log in again.

DoubleA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB won't "remember me", everytime I come to the site I have to log in again.

Anyone else having this problem? This is a recent problem, it always remembered me before.

mr_stanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My browser used to remember me then I changed my password and it quit remembering. Then I recently updated Firefox and it started remembering again.

deadhead

more money than sense...
Silver Member
I would also check your browser security settings, if you have it set to clear cookies and cache everytime you exit, than it will not remember you when you come back....

D

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Anyone else having this problem? This is a recent problem, it always remembered me before.

Check your browser settings. Are you deleting cookies after you close your browser? If so, change your settings so that it keeps the cookie.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Check your browser settings. Are you deleting cookies after you close your browser? If so, change your settings so that it keeps the cookie.

This is what it is, I have my computer set to keep AZB's cookies/and any other sites I frequently visit so I don't have to sign in all the time and never have a problem after I run my cleaner.

David Harcrow

DoubleA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is what it is, I have my computer set to keep AZB's cookies/and any other sites I frequently visit so I don't have to sign in all the time and never have a problem after I run my cleaner.

David Harcrow
Yeah, I fixed it. Tx