Looking for pool halls around Florida

pooljockey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm gonna be bouncing around Florida mid January until mid march was wondering if anyone could give me some info on good halls with good equipments to hit some balls and some cheap action why I'm in Florida will be spending most of my time around northern Florida but a couple weeks around Miami and the keys and a week in Daytona for bike week early march thanks

Needing weight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't waste your time in Naples

Top hats in Jupiter is good.
Diamond billiards in Cape Coral is very good(a few good rooms in ft Myers area!)
Tampa area very good

Scratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
North Florida:

Zingales-Tallahassee
Shooters-Panama City
Starcade-Fort Walton Beach

owll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
park ave billiards in jacksonville has nice tables, and a real nice tourney on sundays.

caponesinc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best Pool Rooms in Tampa area

Strokers in Holiday Fl on US 19, Hammerheads in Port Richey Fl and Capone's in Spring Hill Fl on County Line Rd They are all Nice Upscale Rooms with good Tables

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strokers in Holiday Fl on US 19, Hammerheads in Port Richey Fl and Capone's in Spring Hill Fl on County Line Rd They are all Nice Upscale Rooms with good Tables

What a great place you have -Capone's! I dont think ive eaten 3x in ANY pool room the last couple of decades except/but- it's 9 out of 10 times at your place. I think i have parked in every space you have. If you could get that lot out of the sun sometime soon, I'd surely appreciate it.:smile:

rayshooter22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Miami

Thanks guys looks like I've got a few good recommendations I'll see you all in January

If you come to Miami the place to play is Sharpshooters on 117th ave and 72nd st. Nice upstairs room with a great day / happy hour special (12-8pm), some nice gold crowns and more than a few players willing to play cheap sets of rotation or one pocket.

Safe journey and see you then.