Great for Xmas Presents

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
I was thinking of something inexpensive to get my pool friends for Xmas. I remembered Joel Pope's Last4Ever tip tool. I use mine all the time so I bought 3 to give as Xmas gifts. They start at $14.95 and I know my friends will love em.

Wedge

http://shop.last4ever.net/main.sc

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I was thinking of something inexpensive to get my pool friends for Xmas. I remembered Joel Pope's Last4Ever tip tool. I use mine all the time so I bought 3 to give as Xmas gifts. They start at $14.95 and I know my friends will love em.

Wedge

http://shop.last4ever.net/main.sc

Yeah, I've got the last4ever tip tool and it is excellent.

When friends ask to borrow my tip tool, I pull out my Willard Scuffer or Brad Scuffer and they say, "No, I want to use that other one!", lol.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hey Wedge, I wish I was on your Christmas list.

That is a very thoughtful and reasonably priced present for your pool playing friends.

Thats something that they will find as a useful tool in the case and will undoubtedly last forever if they don't leave it at the hall.

Roy Vadas

Baby Seal Clubber
Silver Member
I use mine all the time. Plenty of people have me work on their tips when I'm in the local hall and it hasn't failed me yet. I have the dime one. I really should get the nickle one to have as well. Maybe after work. It's a great tool Joel!

Roy

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joel...... Other than the "shop shaper" is there any one single tool that has both a dime and nickel radius ???
Right now I just have the separate tools. The reason being is that each of the four sides has a purpose. Shaping, scuffing, mushroom removal and burnishing. And most folks use either nickel or dime but some do get both

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Actually

Hey Wedge, I wish I was on your Christmas list.

That is a very thoughtful and reasonably priced present for your pool playing friends.

Thats something that they will find as a useful tool in the case and will undoubtedly last forever if they don't leave it at the hall.

You are on my Christmas list. I was either gonna get you an all expense paid trip to the 2013 US Open with paid entry fee or a new 5X10 Diamond table delivered and set up. But thanks for saving me $10K...I'll get you the Last4Ever tool instead :idea2:

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Thanks Joel

Got em already...you were right...the aluminum one is pretty sweet.

Be Well

Wedge