The Accu-Rack Systems is ready....

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
After almost 2 years the Accu-Rack System is ready for roll out....

The material is special order and I have 3 weeks until the roll stock hits the front door and we do our first full production run....

I do have enough R&D sets available to give some away before they hit the market so I can get some valid feedback and consider last second changes....

The Accu-Rack System brings brand new geometry and brand new materials together with laser cutting to create racking templates that exceeds the current templates on the market.

The geometry of the templates and material choice ensures that you can freeze a perfect rack every time even when the balls are brand new Aramith Super Pros or even when you are trying to rack a set of balls that are of lesser quality and several years old.... A rack of snooker balls can be racked on the 8ball template with some work but the racks were definitely never meant to be used for anything but 2.25" Ball sets...

The material is close to cloth as it is polyester in nature and can be wadded up and then straightened back out without risking damage to the template... For extreme creasing the templates can actually be ironed with a medium heated steam iron to return them to perfect condition.

The material is actually thinner than most templates so they do require slightly more time to settle the balls in and adjust them into the perfect rack but the templates do not hold energy in the rack. Stored energy, also known as loading the balls, has a tendency to make certain balls dead in different rack configurations....

The material actually mimics the friction found in the actual playing cloth. You can watch the balls come out of the rack and watch as they pick up the natural spin you see normally. There is no jump slide as is seen in some of the competing products.. This also helps to keep balls from being wired.. In 9ball you over hit the rack you miss to the side rail and if you under hit it you hit the end rail... The 9ball Accu-Rack template does exactly this..

Basically you have to execute the break properly to get your reward......

I have about enough material left for 6 sets while I wait on the delivery of the material for a full run....

Accu-RAcks.jpg

I'll do a random drawing on Monday night for how ever many sets I can run Monday before I run out of materials... Just post on this thread that you would be willing to try them and are willing to give honest feedback....

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I have a pretty open mind. I'd definitely be willing to write a review.

I have a basic cheap wooden rack, cheap plastic rack and the Slug Doctor to do a comparison.

Last edited:

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd love a shot to test your product thoroughly and give it an honest indepth review.

Thanks!

Kevin

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd love a set, but there are much better breakers out there than me who should be reviewing them. IMO these should be in the hands of serious players who have extensive experience breaking with the Magic Rack. I don't, so I'll pass on the offer.

Good luck, sounds like a great product that is really needed. In the meantime, I'll hold off on that Delta-13 until the verdict is in on the Accu-Rack system.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Definitely would like to try one. I think it looks like the next evolution.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to try it and will give an honest review of it. I currently use the magic rack, so can easily make a good comparison of it.